A Conversation for Ask h2g2

What can we blame 2legs for?

Post 18281

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

I blame 2legs for smiley - headhurts hunger and my inability to leave w*rk before anyone else has.

All of the skeleton crew has left the building - except me smiley - shrug Well, guess I may leave now. Wanna get something to eat before going to the cinema with smiley - dragonprincess.

smiley - dragon

Post 18282

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I blame 2legs for post-Christmas lethagy smiley - sleepysmiley - blushsmiley - handcuffs and for the photos William took smiley - divasmiley - blushsmiley - handcuffs whilst here smiley - angel

I also blame 2legs for my really rather looking forward to the shower I@m about to have, and for my about-to spend far* too long in the shower smiley - blushsmiley - diva I blame 2legs for my hair needing conditioning too and for nipple in need of moisturiser smiley - blushsmiley - diva

Post 18283

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

I blame 2legs for hunger and him not being her to cook for me.

smiley - dragon

Post 18284

Pastey

I blame 2legs for 2013 smiley - winkeye

Post 18285

Lanzababy - Guide Editor

I blame 2legs for the calories in Christmas food. Particularly cream and cheese and chocolate.

Happy New Year!

Post 18286

Malabarista - now with added pony

I blame 2legs that I'm not sure what "black tie" means on a party invitation. I don't do ties. smiley - winkeye

Post 18287

Lanzababy - Guide Editor

All I know Mala, is that it is less formal than 'white tie' but I blame 2legs in that my etiquette is not up to scratch regarding formal wear to occasions such as this.

Post 18288

I'll just wear a nice dress and blame 2legs if it's not right.

Post 18289

I blame 2legs for all smiley - crisps and i've eaten while watching Farscape. I feel sort of smiley - ill Now.

smiley - dragon

Post 18290

KB

I blame 2legs for people who you meet on the 31st of December, and will meet the next morning, saying "Seeya next year!"

I blame him for the fact that they think they're being very witty and clever. smiley - laugh

Post 18291

Florida Sailor All is well with the world

An appropriate tune for New Years morning http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wB9SZZG08I

And I blame 2 Legs

F smiley - dolphin S

Post 18292

Mr. Dreadful - But really I'm not actually your friend, but I am...

I blame 2legs for Peter Jackson.

Post 18293

I blame 2legs for allowing me to volunteer to babysit a nine-year-old! smiley - yikes

Post 18294

Milla, h2g2 Operations

Oh good luck with that, Mala! Bring out the Lego.

I blame 2legs for my skipping a backlog since February last year.

And for running out of cheese.
smiley - towel

Post 18295

Beatrice

You had to wear a black-tie dress for babysitting, Mala? My goodness!

(PS I have a plentiful supply of posh frocks if you still need one)

I blame 2legs for the tricksiness of preparing CVs and covering letters.

Post 18296

BigAl Patron Saint of Left Handers Keeper of the Glowing Pickle and Monobrows

It has to be 2legs fault that my telescope toppled over when I brought it inside, as it was unstable on its tripod. I've sheared off a screw on the Finderscope, and lost a screw from one of the 'slow motion cables'. It appears that Celestron don't offer a spare parts service smiley - grr

Post 18297

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

I blame 2legs that, after finally having a vehicle that will hold all of us (3 months of a 3 seater for a family of 4) we've somehow managed to loose the only ignition key. What makes it worse is that we've tried to get another key, but it's one of those first generation chipped keys--not programmable, so not the kind that the place up the street can copy. We took the key to a dealership while we were out of town--they were out, but this one locksmith could do it--he was closed. The locksmith was open when we passed on the way back home, but we decided to just come home. The key has to be *somewhere* but we've been looking since New Year's night (not New Year's Eve) and can't think of where else to look. It was less than half an hour between when the key was last used and when we realized it was lost...

Post 18298

~ jwf ~ scribblo ergo sum

smiley - zen
Half an hour or halve an our?
smiley - winkeye
Hope that helps.

smiley - goodluck
~jwf~

Post 18299

Gingersnapper+Keeper of the Cookie Jar and Stuff and Nonsense

If you have not found it by now ~ was anyone wearing trousers with a pant cuff ?
….. It could have fallen there. I have known that to happen . …. … .. . . smiley - bubbly . .. ...

Post 18300

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

Nope--pocketless sweatpants.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more