A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17081

AlwaysLunchtimeSomewhere - "at ALS's restaurant" (thanks DG!)

>>> "so long as there is no inhaling ,sure they can look innocent"

yes, ma'am - as innocent as Bill Clinton! smiley - winkeye

...i guess we won't get anywhere trying to blame 2Legs for Monica Lewinsky?...

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17082

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

That was all rumours about me and monica! honest smiley - angelsmiley - blush

I blame 2legs for my kitchen floor still needing to be mopped smiley - puffsmiley - sleepy

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17083

KB

Is there a connection between the first statement and the second, 2legs? smiley - raisedeyebrow

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17084

hygienicdispenser

I blame 2legs for society's requiring certain things to appear in a flatter state than those certain things would appear if they were left to their own devices. This is an iniquitous and insidious attempt to stultify our creativity and shoehorn us all into a box of bleak bovine acceptance of the norm.

I blame 2legs for ironing.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17085

I blame 2legs for your not having adopted the 2legs approach to ironing, 35 years and as yet an iron has never disgraced itself by daring to be held by my hand smiley - zen

I also blame 2legs for it being supper time smiley - runsmiley - cheesesmiley - milk

As regards the floor needing a mop, and any connection to anyone called Monica, no comment smiley - run

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17086

Lanzababy - Guide Editor

I blame 2legs for creepy crawlies, and fluttery flying things. In particular the biggest silverfish I have ever seen in my life, and a wretched mozzie which is determined to bite me.

Oh, and flickr, which is impossible. By the time I work out how to sort it out, it will be time to sort out next year's Towel Day photos.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17087

hygienicdispenser

I blame 2legs for the Guide Editor failing to provide us with a link to every single Towel Day photo on Flickr. Come along now.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17088

I blame 2legs for the entertainment earlier which was laying on my bed, with the window open listening to the happenings outside, in my street, on a Friday night, drug dealers, dealing, cyclists, faling to stay on their bikes, girls fighting, boys and girls argueing, lots of shouting and usch like... the cyclists calling off their bikes were the main hightlights though smiley - ermsmiley - weird

I blame 2legs for it being supper time, but the toaster currently being preoccupied on a mission to toast the lodgers bread smiley - wahsmiley - cheese

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17089

Lanzababy - Guide Editor

smiley - snork

I am looking for a willing victi... oops slav.. oops volunteer to take the flickr task on.

I blame 2legs that I can't find anybody smiley - wah

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17090

hygienicdispenser

Alienate everyone time...

I blame 2legs for the phrase "hoopy frood" which I've been seeing everywhere today.

Actually I can't even bring myself to blame 2legs for that.

"Hoopy frood" makes me cringe. It made me cringe when I first came across it in 1978, and I haven't warmed to it since. Much as I delight in Douglas Adams's use of language, his made up words are often an embarassment. This pretend hipness from a public school boy is possibly the worst.

Hoopy or Frood on their own are just as bad

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17091

hygienicdispenser

(Aside from blaming. Lanza, are the towel day dot org people, or whatever they are, not providing a flickr feed?)

I blame 2legs for parenthetical conversations.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17092

Lanzababy - Guide Editor

I blame myself for not giving this link earlier, http://www.flickr.com/groups/towelday/pool/
however, it still doesn't help me fathom the Create flickr account. smiley - run

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17093

hygienicdispenser

This has got to be the best.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/23575605@N08/7269961750/in/pool-95196248@N00/lightbox/

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17094

AlwaysLunchtimeSomewhere - "at ALS's restaurant" (thanks DG!)

Ringo Starr about to go for a dip in his garden pool (in the background)...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/66621819@N02/7266074250/in/pool-95196248@N00/lightbox/

...and the daughter which George Harrison never knew he had...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/51106326@N00/7268674188/in/pool-95196248@N00/lightbox/

(if Pliny had indigestion with those links, try copying the text into your browser address box)

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17095

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

I blame 2legs for my having to dive into the most distant part of the Uni laptop in order to find very old well hidden source files in order to finish a paper for a scientific journal.

I so wish the article had been written half a decade ago.

smiley - dragon

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17096

I blame 2legs for the final day of the Cambridge beer fest, starting in an hour or so smiley - bigeyessmiley - ale I also blame 2legs for their charging entry fee today smiley - wahsmiley - 2cents

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17097

I blame 2legs for my/our not making it to bthe beer festavil! as it was too hot... and the event likely with a big queue, and as the enterence fee was £2.50 each, we went to a very exceptionally good real ale pub instead... where they still had more differnt beers than I could drink in an afternoon, none of which I'd had before smiley - magicsmiley - puffsmiley - sleepy

I blame 2legs for the heat, and my desire to go have a nap smiley - sleepysmiley - ale

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17098

KB

I blame 2legs for making me laugh to the point my eyes watered with THIS: http://www.h2g2.com/dna/h2g2/brunel/F19585?thread=8293780 ...and I still can't explain why it's funny.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17099

Malabarista - now with added pony

I blame 2legs for the shirt I'm wearing.

It's a nice shirt, red and white checked, with a fairly flattering cut. I found it stuffed in the back of the wardrobe today, and wondered why I didn't wear it more often. So I wore it to the gaming night.

It turns out the reason I don't wear it more is because the buttons tend to pop open at the most inopportune moments... smiley - cross

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17100

Marisol Fonseca

Does 2legs deserve all this blame?

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more