A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Blame 2legs here:

Post 16381

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

I blame 2legs for not being in the Lair feeding me dhari and whatever he cooks.

I also blame him for my having smiley - headhurts and tinnitus of the more annoying kind for the fourth day in a row.

It must be 2legs fault that instead of peace and calmness in the Lair, there is plenty of loud noice smiley - cross My landlord has sent some men to do whatever with the balcony to secure its fastening to the wall. Appearently that includes a lot of banging, drilling and hammering. The Lair smiley - catsmiley - blackcat are not happy as they have to endure noice and being confined to the Inner Lair.

smiley - dragon

Blame 2legs here:

Post 16382

Mr. Dreadful - But really I'm not actually your friend, but I am...

I blame 2legs for my sudden interest in coil tapping every humbucker I have.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 16383

Lanzababy - Guide Editor

I blame 2legs for not explaining what on earth Mr D is talking about and also for the very early way that the leaves have turned colour and are blowing off the trees.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 16384

Rev Nick - dead man walking (mostly)

I follow up by blaming 2legs for my daily tinnitous from decades of poor choice in work places, and our leaves changing early

And most especially for NOT being here to cook our bacon for a tidy brunch on our anniversary. It's in the fridge and just waiting that master-smiley - chef

Blame 2legs here:

Post 16385

I blame 2legs that I seem to be overbooked and I haven't had breakfast yet.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 16386

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I blame 2legs for the 12, large, pitta breads I made today, which had poppy seeds, sesamae seeds, mixed herbs, oragano, rosemary, a big bunch assorted fresh herbs in them, and 1/3 wholemeal to 2/3 white flour, olive oil, water, yogart, black pepper, yeast etc... smiley - drool
I blame 2legs for there being about 8 or 9 of them left now smiley - snorksmiley - drool

I blame 2legs for my never ending dharl I cooked about a week ago.... nearing its end smiley - puffsmiley - drool

Blame 2legs here:

Post 16387

minichessemouse - Ahoy there me barnacle!

I blame 2legs for the fact that my dinner fell on the kitchen floor. I further blame him as we don't yet have a dustpan and brush, so some of it is still there.

I also blame 2lwgs for the fact that I am now quite hungry. I made the chicken burger AND chips (the floor ate the chips) for a reason. I'm hungry!

The only small consolation being that if you cover a large-ish chickenburger in cheese and sprinkle on some chives it is actually quite tasty!

minismiley - mouse

Blame 2legs here:

Post 16388

Effers;England.

I blame 2legs for having corn on the cob for breakfast...which is a bit weird. It was meant for tea last night but I didn't have an appetite for eating.

Managed half of it.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 16389

Fresh smiley - corncob is great any time of the day, with lots of butter and a dusting of salt

I blame 2legs for me bach'ing it for a couple of weeks and not one troupe of dancing badger-girls to be found around here

Blame 2legs here:

Post 16390

KB

I blame 2legs for 60-mile walks and the fact that I've got

smiley - musicalnote "You picked a fine time to leave me Lucille..."

stuck in my head.

smiley - wah

Blame 2legs here:

Post 16391

I blame 2legs for opposable thumbs.
I blame 2legs for drunken bums.
I blame 2legs for the soudn of the drums.
I blame 2legs for the kitchen-floor crumbs.
I blame 2legs for over-ripe plumbs.
I blame 2legs for it nearly being lunchtime, adn my lodger still not having washed up, I couldn't eat last night, and wanted to make bread today but can't unless kitchen worktops reappear. smiley - wah

Blame 2legs here:

Post 16392

Beatrice

I blame 2legs for uncommunictive bosses, water bottles what've been in the fridge ALL FREAKIN SUMMER and badly designed computerised HR systems.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 16393

Lanzababy - Guide Editor

I blame 2legs that the grass needs cutting. smiley - run

Blame 2legs here:

Post 16394

KB

smiley - bleep tell me about the last one, Bea...

Blame 2legs here:

Post 16395

Today, my bride is on vacation. Her train tickets have been in-hand since April and she leaves at 1:35 PM

And she has just rolled away to fill-in a few hours at work ...

I blame that guy!

Blame 2legs here:

Post 16396

smiley - grr yes... what a smiley - bleepsmiley - blush

I blame 2legs for the hour I just spent, doing my lodgers washing up in the kitchen and for my now needing to clean kitchen, before I can start making bread, bread which I would have started making otherwise four hours ago. smiley - grr
I also blame 2legs for my being able to wash up my couple of baking trays and clean the oven, only once I've put lodgers washing up away. smiley - grr

Blame 2legs here:

Post 16397

Mrs Zen

I blame 2legs for the blisters that Z, Malabarista, TRiG and KB will have tomorrow night.

http://netbel.oxfamireland.org/NetCommunity/Page.aspx?pid=441&frtid=127

Ben

Blame 2legs here:

Post 16398

Beatrice

Z blames 2legs for the fact that he only has 2 blisters - clearly not nearly enough.
Mala blames 2legs for webbed feet.
Bomba blames 2legs for cowpats that look like stepping stones.
Trig blames 2legs that he doesn't have the right cards to play Cripple Mr Onion.
Bea blames 2legs for cars that do not have Tardis-like qualities, and refuse to be bigger on the inside that they actually are.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 16399

Malabarista - now with added pony

I blame 2legs for the fact that I still cannot get my feet into my trainers, and it's too cold for sandals smiley - brr

Blame 2legs here:

Post 16400

I blame 2legs for my new boots, which take me about ten minutes each time to get on my feet smiley - snorksmiley - blush
I also blame 2legs for duck eggs, Scandanavian sand, and meditranian bread. smiley - huh

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more