A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Blame 2legs here:

Post 9961

Granny Weatherwax - ACE - Hells Belle, Mother-in-Law from the Pit - Haunting near you on Saturday

I blame 2legs for my 18 month sabbatical smiley - cheers

Blame 2legs here:

Post 9962

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - bigeyessmiley - cuddle
I blame 2legs for Roger Rayscardo's riviting river-dancing Racoons. and for Bill Bensons Bedazleing Bispoked broach-fighting Beever Boxers.
And also for the upsidedown thing under the whatsit.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 9963

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

I blame 2legs for foul mouthed smiley - cat She's a really sour old puss at the moment and initiates fights with the other Lair cats for no reason at all.

smiley - dragon

Blame 2legs here:

Post 9964

I blame 2legs for this wretched cold that has taken over my nose, throat, and lungs. I've been so smiley - ill, I haven't been able to skate since Saturday! Never mind about the money I haven't earned because of the work I've missed! 2legs!

Blame 2legs here:

Post 9965

Ivan the Terribly Average

Well, I've never been able to skate. It's perfectly obvious whose fault that is. smiley - cross

Blame 2legs here:

Post 9966

eloisa

Ok 2legs, this time you have surpassed yourself!

ASo, my freezer gets delivered, on time and all by two friendly old chaps. When they refuse to take the packaging off I should have realised you'd been up to something but I was blind to your plans! So, off comes the cardboard and inside is revealed the extent of the damage done to it by 2legs as he gave it a good kicking.
2legs is also clealry responible for traing the rude, apathetic Brummie "customer service" (HAH!!!!!!) robots I spent the next hour talking to and getting absolutely smegging nowhere.

So, 2legs, now what?

Blame 2legs here:

Post 9967

Mistadrong, (Count vonCount.)the last Gog standing

smiley - cross
That sucks.

I propose a long coat, a pump action shotgun and a trip to the store
who sold it.
Whip the gun out of the coat and let off a couple of rounds into the air,
that should get some results....
and scare the cr*p out a 2legs.
smiley - vampire

Blame 2legs here:

Post 9968

smiley - wah2Legssmiley - wahQuit picking on me!smiley - wah

I'm still sick, but that's not enough for you. Yesterday I noticed that the stone was gone from my ring. Dude! That was a diamond, but more importantly, this ring had been my great-aunt's wedding ring, passed to my grandparents to my mother to me.

But it doesn't end there, does it? Oh, no. We got the little speech at work today, everybody's hours are being cut 20%.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 9969

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

Daylight Savings smiley - steamsmiley - grrsmiley - cross

We all know who is to blame for forcing us to get up in the wee hours... and until October that is!

Blame and Shame on you, 2legs!

smiley - dragon

Blame 2legs here:

Post 9970

Who's the bright spark that called it summer time?smiley - brr
smiley - cross
smiley - vampire

Blame 2legs here:

Post 9971

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

I blame 2legs that I decided I couldn't be bothered to blame him for what I was going to blame him for.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 9972

lostmonalisa

i blame 2legs for the winter coming back.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 9973

eloisa

I blame 2legs for the spoilt little brat in my shop and the fact I can tell his father would be miffed if I slapped his legs!

Blame 2legs here:

Post 9974

2legs has been busy in his secret laborotory
cooking up a nasty mutated virus.
I caught it last Saturday and I've been coughing up things that
are prettysmiley - yukever since.
I like a lie-in, but a week in bed is too much even for me.smiley - cross
smiley - vampire

Blame 2legs here:

Post 9975

BigAl Patron Saint of Left Handers Keeper of the Glowing Pickle and Monobrows

I blame 2legs for mouldy smiley - coffeesmiley - cakesmiley - dohsmiley - grr

Blame 2legs here:

Post 9976

Lady Pennywhistle - Back with a vengeance! [for a certain, limited value of Vengeance; actual amounts of Vengeance may vary]

I blame 2legs for those three rejection letters. *shakes fist* Why couldn't you let me proceed with my academic interests?!

Blame 2legs here:

Post 9977

BigAl Patron Saint of Left Handers Keeper of the Glowing Pickle and Monobrows

I blame 2legs for my mis-reading of a preview in a listings magazine of 'The Book Show' on Sky Arts Channel, featuring Nigella Lawson (she who the Daily Mail TV Correspondent in Dec 2008 wrote "...but for some viewers, no doubt, the sight of Nigella's prize embonpoint will be a Christmas treat in itself". smiley - laugh)

The preview read: ''...then Nigella Lawson chats effusively about her love of baking'.

I misread this as......

'Nigella Lawson chats effusively about her love-making'.smiley - blush

(Wonder if any of you misread it similarlysmiley - erm

Blame 2legs here:

Post 9978

STRANGELY STRANGE ( A brain on a spring )

I think it was just wishful thinking BigAl!
I blame 2legs for this form from the benefits people to find out how sick I am, 'I am sick baby, you just need to meet me to know', lol!
Seriously, it is long, so is the other one too, and looks like it is designed to trip people up and catch them out!

I would blame 2legs but he knows just how long and complicated these forms are already. Oh go on, I have nothing to do, I 'WILL' blame 2legs!

Blame 2legs here:

Post 9979

I blame 2legs for hunger and for being stuck at w*rk 16.40 today, when just about everyone else already has left for Easter celebrations smiley - wah

smiley - dragon

Blame 2legs here:

Post 9980

logicus tracticus philosophicus

I blame him for goshos keyboard troubles

Key: Complain about this post

Blame 2legs here:

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more