A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Whats the weather doing where you are?

Post 7721

Icy North

Some wintry weather forecast for Europe this week, including the UK. Snow flurries in London this morning. Forecast is for blizzards later in the week, but we'll see.

Post 7722

You can call me TC

It's very very cold here in central Europe but it's been clear and sunny nonetheless.

Post 7723

ITIWBS

The weather continues unusually cold and dry out here in the low desert, though there's been a little rain on the Pacific side of the Coastal Mts. Range.

The weather will probably continue the same until the spring equinox with a chance of equinoctial rains then.

Then it will be windy probably until June with a chance of summer doldrum storms thereafter.

Post 7724

Icy North

Reports are it's snowing heavily in Brighton UK (south coast), but it's not here in London.

Post 7725

ITIWBS

It's been snowing above 5000 feet since this afternoon, with snow levels predicted to drop below 5000 feet tonight.

I'm at 243 feet below sea level, still cold and dry, no change expected.

Post 7726

Reality Manipulator

28/02/2018 South Ockendon Thurrock Essex U.K. 09:42 am

I woke up to a heavy blanket of snow on my lawns and other gardens and roofs. Looks like it had been snowing over night and in the early hours of morning. It does not look like the roads have been gritted. There is less traffic on the road than usual. I am waiting for my grocery delivery. This snow should have come overnight on Monday to Tuesday morning as there was an amber warning for heavy snow that never came. Temperature -4C.

Post 7727

Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

now 12-40 pm its been days of rain or snow today its raining hard at time

bradford yorkshire jim

Post 7728

ITIWBS

Started my AC for the first time this year yesterday.

Need to replace the outdoor thermometer on the front porch that was taken away by the wind.

Post 7729

Reality Manipulator

Good Morning everyone, it has been raining overnight and just recently starting raining again at 7 am. The temperature at 7:35 am is 16.1°C and humidity is at 82%, but other meteorological websites have it at 90%. The barometric pressure is falling and is at 994.7 hPa.

South Ockendon, Thurrock, SW Essex, England, UK

Date: Sunday 29th September 2019

Post 7730

Reality Manipulator

It is also quite windy.

Post 7731

ITIWBS

turned off the AC for the first time since the beginning of summer last night.

Turned it back on this afternoon.

Key: Complain about this post