A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Whats the weather doing where you are?

Post 5941

Reality Manipulator

South Ockendon, Thurrock, South-West Essex, East England 12 June 2009
17:45

Partly cloudy skies with good amount of sunshine in the morning but getting lesser as the afternoon went on. It is now completely clouded over and the sun has gone in. The temperature is 19° and the wind speeds are 9 mph SSE.

Post 5942

Anoldgreymoonraker Free Tibet

Nara Japan 5:50 pm Another dry warm day , 30 c getting a bit close feeling, not sure if we will have rain tomorrowsmiley - smiley

Post 5943

Reality Manipulator

South Ockendon, Thurrock, South-West Essex, East England 12 June 2009
10:45

Partly cloudy skies with good amount of sunshine. The temperature is 18° and the wind speeds are 5 mph W.

Post 5944

Smudger879n

Was really nice here in Fife all day, then the clouds came and we got one big downpour! Caught me out as I was trying to re floor our shed, and had all the contents outsmiley - erm
smiley - cheersSmudger.

Post 5945

Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

hi all
-
been a sunny, and warm day, i managed to mow the front and back gardens
-
time now 2pm,on sunday the 14th of june,in bradford,yorkshire,uk,2009 smiley - dragon jim

Post 5946

Reality Manipulator

South Ockendon, Thurrock, South-West Essex, East England 14 June 2009
17:55

Partly cloudy skies with good amount of sunshine. The temperature is 23° and the wind speeds are 6 mph N.

Post 5947

Smudger879n

Thunder storm here today with a right down pour of rain, it was scary!
smiley - cheersSmudger.

Post 5948

hi all
-
another sunny, warm day, thats three in a row, for england thats not good, but a ruddy mirical.
-
its now 9-40am, on monday the 15th of june,in bradford,yorkshire,uk, 2009 smiley - dragon jim

Post 5949

anne-o-mally

13.20 15th June

Thunder, thunder everywhere. This has been a really slow builder, it has taken the best part of half an hour to get going, now in full-on mode.
Started with darkening skies, heavy raindrops, but not enough to get wet with. Wind started to pick up, blossom being blasted everywhere, now rain has increased & there is virtually continuous thunder rolls, the odd lightening flash thrown in.

I love the buildup to thunderstorms, it's like waiting for the sky to sneezesmiley - cool

Post 5950

anne-o-mally

Storm has now cleared & sun is out.

That was one of the most impressive displays of *huge* rolls of thunder I've heard for a few years - stunning.

If the sky was sneezing, then it surely had a bad case of hay feversmiley - winkeye

Post 5951

update on this morning, just had a storm, it even sent my tv to standby with a lightening flash
-
time 4-15pm

Post 5952

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

Same here on the east coast (UK). Impressive rolls of thunder rather than the usual claps. Plenty of lightning too. Torrential downpour for about 10 minutes, sun's out nowsmiley - ok

Post 5953

Reality Manipulator

South Ockendon, Thurrock, South-West Essex, East England 15 June 2009
19:20

Heavy showers wth thunder (but no lightening), sunshine and bright spells from 14:30 and there are still a few rumbles of thunder in the background. My feet got when I went out shopping around about 17:00 as I had sandles on. I was totally unprepared for the downpour that followed. Lucikly I had a jacket with a hood on. I had to witch off at 18:45 as there were a few flashes of lightening but the thunder is still gently rumbling on. The temperature is 20° and the wind speeds are 8 mph SSE.

Post 5954

Nara Japan 2:35 pm Another pretty warm day here 31 c they do say we may have a bit of thunder today but not yet ,very close and I'm a bit sticky well just went out for a waiksmiley - smiley

Post 5955

Reality Manipulator

South Ockendon, Thurrock, South-West Essex, East England 16 June 2009 07 50

Partly cloudy skies and plenty of sunshine. The temperature is 12°C and the wind speeds are 8 mph NW.

Post 5956

hi all
-
the times ive cursed the rain, now its a freind, as long as its damp, the hayfever is dorment.
been raining all day.
-
time now 3-45pm,on wednesday the 17th of june,in bradford,yorkshire,uk,2009 smiley - dragon jim

Post 5957

Reality Manipulator

South Ockendon, Thurrock, South-West Essex, East England 17 June 2009 18 00

Partly cloudy skies with sunshine in the morning but as the day went on it became more cloudier and duller. The temperature is 21°C and the wind speeds are 14 mph SSW.

Post 5958

Nara Japan 3:00 pm we've had a few warm days with plenty of sunshine and temp around 30 c nowadays but in the last hour clouds have rolled in and thunder can be heard in the distance , it's very close too .smiley - erm

Post 5959

Ballynac

It's a warm sunny morning here in London. There are scattered clounds and a mild breeze, but generally it's a lovely morning. The current temperature is about 16c.

It's 09.18 on the 18th June

Post 5960

Reality Manipulator

South Ockendon, Thurrock, South-West Essex, East England 17 June 2009 18 00

Partly cloudy skies with sunshine in the morning but as the day went on it became more cloudier and duller. The temperature is 19°C and the wind speeds are 15 mph W.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more