Milla, h2g2 Operations

You are always free to forget smiley - zen
Those who choose to remember will do so.smiley - eureka
here is room to live for all of us smiley - peacesign

smiley - towel

cancel

Post 6502

ITIWBS

'Harp-along Cassidy and his Abilene accordian ankles' from Stephen Wu's Nebula Award nominee novel, "Hong on the Range"?

cancel

Post 6503

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

the lard prevents us from forgetting smiley - zen and the lettuce stew. of course. smiley - zen

cancel

Post 6504

Baron Grim

Oh! Bunnyfrog! smiley - bigeyes

It's so good to hear from you again. Thanks for resmiley - boinging this thread.

smiley - cheers

cancel

Post 6505

loonycat - run out of fizz

Oh lardy, the thread is alive! smiley - cool

Let us not forget it through the treacle like workings of our minds smiley - zen

cancel

Post 6506

yea, thrily so.

for, lardy as we may smiley - zen to our mind's own inner viewpoint of th einperceptibility of time, imutable, then so too, as our time, moves, motionless into the time of all time, then we too can coexist, inside, and outside, here, and not here, alive, and not alive, both existing and nonexisting, within the colours of the percieved realities and unrealities of the state of the universe, to which all descends, ascends and transcends, each and every moment. smiley - zen holding within each atom of our being, the essence of ourselves, apart, yet conjoined, within the entirity of the hole, and the whole. all together, and yet each seperate, and the myriad threads to stretch out, and cobined, and twiss t and turn and wrap and unwrap, and as each turns, so it turns, and th eothers turn too, yet remain as motionless as the moving of the patturns of colours and scents throughout of experential adventures through our own innter workings and imaginations, forever staying still wtithing their movements and stationaryness smiley - zen

Lie the imagination of the imaginations, the colours of the colours, the scents of the scents, and the scents of the colours, and the colours of the imagination, and the taste of the colours, and of the mind. eternally smiley - zensmiley - magic lettuce make tuna sandwichs. smiley - fish

cancel

Post 6507

Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Hired

Traveller in Time smiley - tit not concidering reading the backlog
"Wow the shrine stil shivers in twirky towels"

cancel

Post 6508

inperceptibly and undoubtidly so, and lyet continually and eternally too, forever as forever always has been, and indeed, how never ti will be, or will not already have not been, so it won't be, as it is, also at teh same time, ntrually so smiley - zensmiley - towel for as teh passing shifts of time, pass zitheringly so, slithering through the needle fine holes in the general mish mash, then too, as time itself bends and twists, internally and outside too, so yet again, and yet not again, as it is as always as it was is, not, again smiley - zensmiley - towel lettuce tiwst err... twist ... yeh.... lets do the twist smiley - discosmiley - divasmiley - towel

cancel

Post 6509

Cool Old Guy (ex-SockPuppet) Trying not to post for the next 200 days !

Knight hoover wrote 25th .. 2001
i want 2 cancel this account what 2 do

Cool Old Guy smiley - cogs trying to stay online
"Ask the Vogons, they appear to be pretty good at loosing anything somewhere in the administrative business. smiley - biggrin"

cancel

Post 6510

Baron Grim

As y'all were ruminating here, I found some odd wormhole between Pliny and Ripley in my personal space leading to the PS of another long smiley - elvised researcher. No sign of Nighthoover however. smiley - zensmiley - shrug

cancel

Post 6511

Nonsense. there are signs everywhere:

"do not leave cigarette butts in the urinals, they get wet, and are dificult to relight".

"no parking between the hours of 7 and 8"

"please mind the gap"

"fresh eggs"

"no entry"

"Welcome to Stonybridge"

"International food store"

and, of course,

"bus" smiley - zensmiley - bus

now. if only we could understand waht they all ment and how they all pertain to nighthoover.... or... somehting smiley - zensmiley - ermsmiley - headhurtssmiley - cdouble

cancel

Post 6512

Icy North

Will 2016 be the first year without a post on the Nightthoover thread? smiley - zen

(oops)

cancel

Post 6513

what an oversight! - I could have sworn I posted here this year! smiley - doh oops... memory like... a hoover bag smiley - doh full of.... penguines... smiley - zensmiley - zen 2017 has to be the year the hoovery one returns, surely smiley - grovelsmiley - grovelsmiley - grovelsmiley - zen n i g h t h o o v e r n i g h t h o o v e r n i g h t ho o ho ho ho ho ho ho ho hoover... smiley - zensmiley - santa

cancel

Post 6514

Baron Grim

Damn, I hope you didn't scroll page by page back through the backlog to find this page. That last post was 603 days ago. That's 1 year, 7 months, and 23 days ago. That was TWO NaJoPoMos ago. That's a lot of pages back in the convo list.

cancel

Post 6515

ITIWBS

By the by, has anyone a copy of the s2g2 Nighthoover thread?

There's some material in it I'd like to recover.

cancel

Post 6516

S2G2? smiley - erm I'm not even sure I recall that.... was a site for a down time? I think... I vaguely recall it perhaps smiley - alienfrown

My hoover died in a kind of sympathetic illness thing, when I got diagnosed with cancer... which was kind aodd smiley - erm we took it to a tatoo parlor, and they put it in their skip. seriously. smiley - ermsmiley - weird maybe the hoovery one was a tatooist smiley - ermsmiley - ufo

cancel

Post 6517

Baron Grim

I remember N2G2, Nowhere To Go To. But I wasn't on there. I actually wasn't active during that original hiatus following the TDV days.

S2G2 was on the Noesify forums. I have a link, but I won't post it as I just checked it and I got a scary warning.

"Deceptive site ahead

Attackers on forum.noesify.com may trick you into doing something dangerous like installing software or revealing your personal information (for example, passwords, phone numbers, or credit cards).

Google Safe Browsing recently detected phishing on forum.noesify.com."

What's that about?

cancel

Post 6518

I sence the hand of the hoovery hone at work... either that or its the great 2016 leap second conspiracy starting already! smiley - yikes

cancel

Post 6519

Milla, h2g2 Operations

noesis, not noesify?

smiley - towel

cancel

Post 6520

Baron Grim

It was "noesify". I copied and pasted it from the warning page. It's an old bookmark, obviously.

smiley - shrug

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more