A Conversation for Ask h2g2

cancel

Post 6481

Lady Pennywhistle - Back with a vengeance! [for a certain, limited value of Vengeance; actual amounts of Vengeance may vary]

As the nighthoover is of two entities, yea, the night and the hoover, so is the bunnyfrog of two entities. Thus shall we all see ourselves as two, and one, and a one two three four.

cancel

Post 6482

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Yea! sister! thriley and mhriley so! lettuce count! 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10, 11, 13, 14, err... 15.... I might need some help here smiley - blushsmiley - zensmiley - sillysmiley - boing lettuce count and lettuce spry and lettuce one be two and two be one, and three be a beee, and bees be all togehter, for I am the walsress, and there is a sandman and something smiley - zen

cancel

Post 6483

and lo, for was it not written... thrily yea for it was not written, and now it is but 2015... a coincidence.... I doubt it... not even a lettuce leaf in plan C for the attachment beaua contrictor which reisdes in the hidden fallen leaf of the dustbin.... for on the dust bin.... yes... for on the bin... it is there not smiley - zensmiley - zen

cancel

Post 6484

loonycat - run out of fizz

For the boa constrictor would swallow the walrus whole, would that he could. But the lettuce is too limp and it is time to forge new alliance between lettuce and beasts smiley - zen Thriley my toasting fork is sharp! smiley - sporksmiley - ok

cancel

Post 6485

yea! smiley - zen thriley so, as so it ever was so it ever is, and so it ever shall be, with our lettuce spray and our toto motos smiley - tomato held in the loft, and the holy moustache of the hastlehoff!

*holds al loft of the holy moustache of hastlehoff* smiley - zen lettuce BoBoBoBoBoB smiley - zen

cancel

Post 6486

Mr. Dreadful - But really I'm not actually your friend, but I am...

smiley - zen

cancel

Post 6487

loonycat - run out of fizz

smiley - zensmiley - donut

cancel

Post 6488

Baron Grim

Make that a DOsmiley - zensmiley - donuts.

cancel

Post 6489

ITIWBS

http://www.3drivers.com/upload/iblock/110/pic-c-01.jpg

https://www.princeton.edu/~achaney/tmve/wiki100k/docs/Steller_s_Sea_Cow.html

http://a-z-animals.com/media/animals/images/original/walrus6.jpg

cancel

Post 6490

smiley - bigeyessmiley - zensmiley - donutsmiley - zen the circular round and round and round ness of the dizzingly spiraling circularity of that which is to be and of which has already been, and is being again in the griant circular floaty thing of the hoovery on the edge of percivable ness as my grandmother would say smiley - zensmiley - zensmiley - zensmiley - zensmiley - zen lettuce wobble smiley - zen

cancel

Post 6491

FairlyStrange

Ahhh....there are three things certain in life. Death, taxes and this thread is STILL going! LOL This and the "boring/banal" thingy. Nice to know some things nevewr change! :D ....oh, and hi 2 legs.

cancel

Post 6492

FairlyStrange

That, and the fact that you still can't edit posts here......so make it 4!

cancel

Post 6493

Baron Grim

Oh... but you can edit posts here.

You just need either a time machine or your name in italics.

smiley - towel

smiley - pirate

cancel

Post 6494

Milla, h2g2 Operations

Acshully, these days, your name in italics just means you are in the Core team. This account has no editing powers at all smiley - biggrin

smiley - towel

cancel

Post 6495

FairlyStrange

Well, I guess it's not all bad. Must say I can think of a few things back in the late 90's I'd be interested in getting off here! smiley - tongueout

NM

cancel

Post 6496

Wonder what's for breakfast?
*rummages around in emoji-fridge*

smiley - friedegg and smiley - cupcake, maybe an smiley - apple
definitely some smiley - coffee

cancel

Post 6497

Milla, h2g2 Operations

Looks good. I just realised it's 4pm here, and I didn't have lunch.
smiley - towel

cancel

Post 6498

ITIWBS

About 7:00 am here (PST).

smiley - coffee, muffin with bilberry jam and cream cheese.

cancel

Post 6499

Baron Grim

I just had a bit of smiley - milksmiley - milksmiley - milksmiley - cake that someone brought in.*

Tres Leches cake*

cancel

Post 6500

bunnyfrog will never die

The day comes and recedes.
So should the name of the dark sucky one be forgotten.
Bloody 2legs.
QUIT!

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more