A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Where can I find some nice friendly girls?

Post 7181

Musashi Himura, the ronin returns, is happy to be back

hey himura needs love too dammit

i liked the blind girls name gave me a shimmer of hope

how come no noticed the name change?smiley - erm

Post 7182

Mullet

Too busy looking for NFGs

Post 7183

kelli - ran 2 miles a day for 2012, aiming for the same for 2013

That or the fact that it has been pretty much the same for more than seven thousand posts - I doubt anyone looks at it any more...

Post 7184

nicki

i never look at names
ever
not even a glance
not usually anyway
im a girl
im friendly
and nice
least i seem to think so!

Post 7185

Ged42

I'd be carefull recealing yourself to be a Nice Friendly Girl round here Hermionicky, you might get stampeded by the rush of guys.

smiley - runsmiley - runsmiley - runsmiley - runsmiley - runsmiley - divasmiley - yikes

Post 7186

Serephina

*wonders why she hasn't been trampled yet* smiley - erm

oh yeah,,cos im a moo probably smiley - laugh

Post 7187

Ged42

*Stampede splits into two*

smiley - runsmiley - runsmiley - diva
smiley - runsmiley - runsmiley - diva

Post 7188

nicki

dont mind stampede of guys espevcially in drunken state as now!

Post 7189

Musashi Himura, the ronin returns, is happy to be back

excellent wish i was drunk smiley - sadface i couldnt sleep last night so i drank 10 cans to put myself to sleep and that didnt work but then it did and i fell asleep at 6 in the morn but then i hadta get up at 8 for work smiley - erm so im sleepy

Post 7190

Xanatic

Hmmm, the clock is ticking.

Post 7191

Number Six

Met a lovely girl on Friday, who seemed to like me enormously. The only trouble is, much like last the lovely girl I met, she's seeing someone. But she did give me a very nice smiley - smooch

For most of the evening, indeed right up until the last five minutes, she didn't act like someone who already had a 'someone', or even mention the subject... my housemate's conclusion was "I think she just really liked you".

It's very encouraging though - that's probably only the third time in my life that I've gone from meeting someone to kissing them in the same evening.

smiley - mod

Post 7192

Xanatic

Grand! And it can't be that serious if she's running around kissing people.

Post 7193

kelli - ran 2 miles a day for 2012, aiming for the same for 2013

Grand? Xan, you are being assimilated smiley - laugh How are you getting on with the nice, friendly Cork lasses?

Post 7194

Xanatic

Yeah, it is slowly seeping in. Though I will try and resist saying "like" all the time.

I sadly haven't gotten around to getting into that many societies. The homework keeps getting in the way. Which would be the best place for it, lectures don't give that much opportunity. But with the girls I have met so far, I haven't made any serious blunders. So hopefully my girl skills are improving. I'm heading to a uni Halloween party tonight, that should be good. If physics homework doesn't get in the way.

Post 7195

nicki

do the homework at the weekend its nearly here and go to the party and enjoy!
im only a fresher so only need 40% this year to pass so i can blow off the work! smiley - evilgrin

Post 7196

Xanatic

Well, it was for friday. Ended up finishing it after I came home, which meant not much sleep. No luck whatsoever with the NFG's though. I said it too early about girl skills improving.

Post 7197

nicki

dont worry about itll improve youve just got to have confidence in your self. but not too much you dont want to come across arrogant just make sure you try to look good when you go out, clean shave, ironed shirt etc...

Post 7198

Queeglesproggit - Keeper of the evil Thingite Avon Lady Army and Mary Poppins's bag of darkness..

smiley - puff blog! Has given me a giggle though smiley - biggrin

No more news on NFG front, though did have a few offers when out smiley - diva on Saturday night smiley - ok Nobody I was interested in but good for the ego! smiley - biggrin
Things have cooled a lot between Fuzzy and I, he's got a lot on his mind at the mo. Won't go into it all but I feel single again.. it's been (and still is) a weird experience.

Out for a Hen Night this weekend.... men of MK beware! smiley - devil heheheh....

Post 7199

Mu Beta

" Nobody I was interested in"

So, about 98.5% of the male population, then?

B

Post 7200

Ged42

"Nobody I was was interested in"

So basicaly, No one but Fuzzy. smiley - wah

Key: Complain about this post