A Conversation for Computer Animation, or "how the hell did they do that?"

Make Dinosaur

Post 1

snoom_haplub

Nice, balanced article, good comment about the importance of a believable storyline. It must have been tricky to do a piece like this without wanting to put illustrations in all the way through!

Make Dinosaur

Post 2

georgezilla

Did I indeed succeed in that department? I was indeed rather concerned that I had peppered the article with too many unnecessary little images of geegaws. Thanks!

Make Dinosaur

Post 3

snoom_haplub

Less is more. If somebody really needs to find out what a "sphere" is, then they're looking in the wrong place. On the other hand, a picture is worth many words, and you chose some good ones.

Make Dinosaur

Post 4

Spynxxx

I'm left with a new appreciation of the complex effort that goes into such works. I certainly won't be leaving my day job! And best of all, I now officially know more about this process than my buddies. Well donesmiley - ok.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more