This is the Message Centre for Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Lock your doors

Post 18741

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

Sunny and cold here. smiley - smiley

Lock your doors

Post 18742

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

apparently, we have a rain belt going across the country ? moved south and heading back north ??smiley - laugh

Lock your doors

Post 18743

smiley - rofl It's not allowed to do that. It should make up its mind.

Lock your doors

Post 18744

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

it's like when I used to work shiftssmiley - laughit can do what it wants when I'm at home, but be fine when at worksmiley - laugh

Lock your doors

Post 18745

smiley - laugh The weather is perfidious.

Lock your doors

Post 18746

don't worry mesmiley - biggrinI ain't budging until 6.45pm tomorrow night smiley - winkeyesmiley - stiffdrinklodge

Lock your doors

Post 18747

? hootoo seems a tad slow in loading pages at my side ? I've re-booted the router and it still seems the same slow ?

Lock your doors

Post 18748

Oh, yeah. smiley - cool

Lock your doors

Post 18749

no one here has predicted what winter we're going to getsmiley - laugh so far (I don't think they've a clue anyway)

Lock your doors

Post 18750

Probably not. It's been an unpredictable year.

Lock your doors

Post 18751

one scientist is now saying that due to carbon dioxide we're pumping out, the seas are becoming more acidic smiley - sadface we'll be dipping PH papers in before we go paddling soonsmiley - laughsmiley - laugh

Lock your doors

Post 18752

come the start of dec' I'm going to the local hospital, I'm having a soldering iron smiley - rofl rammed up me nose.
Every winter I start getting intermittent nosebleeds, I reckon that my small blood vessels must contract. But my nose can start bleeding with no reason, or getting washed, wiping it etc. So I'm having them cauterised, mam says they use a laser ?

Lock your doors

Post 18753

Or growing fins. smiley - laugh

Lock your doors

Post 18754

smiley - fish and chips with the smiley - hsif pre vinegared smiley - laughsmiley - laugh

Lock your doors

Post 18755

smiley - laugh Only you would think of that.

Lock your doors

Post 18756

smiley - winkeyecatch them at nuclear reactor water outlets and they're pre cookedsmiley - laugh

I'm heading off early Dmitri, hootoo is getting slower at my side to load smiley - grr - see you Saturday ok smiley - smiley

be well, be safe both smiley - hug

Lock your doors

Post 18757

Thanks. smiley - hug You, too. Enjoy tomorrow at the lodge. smiley - pggb

Lock your doors

Post 18758

rain ? now sun smiley - biggrin I dread to think what's next. 4 seasons in one month is now nothing new heresmiley - biggrin

Lock your doors

Post 18759

Variety is the spice of life. smiley - winkeye

Lock your doors

Post 18760

Well! talk about screwy weathersmiley - biggrinwe have just had the hottest 31st Oct' on record, you'd think summer was here

Key: Complain about this post

Lock your doors

More Conversations for Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more