This is the Message Centre for Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Lock your doors

Post 22301

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

? Did Elektra get good treatment for her tooth ache etc

Lock your doors

Post 22302

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

Oh, yeah. smiley - smiley We found great dentist over in the town near my sister's.

Lock your doors

Post 22303

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

smiley - whistle cheap ??

smiley - winkeyesmiley - biggrin

Lock your doors

Post 22304

For a dentist? Yeah. smiley - laugh

Lock your doors

Post 22305

smiley - rofl a spittoon in the cornersmiley - winkeye

I've got my wash and brush up of my 8 teeth left next monthsmiley - biggrin

Lock your doors

Post 22306

smiley - rofl How much per tooth?

Lock your doors

Post 22307

free! National Health Servicesmiley - biggrin

Lock your doors

Post 22308

if I wasn't on benefits, it would be dear thoughsmiley - sadface

Lock your doors

Post 22309

Good for the NHS, then. smiley - smiley

Lock your doors

Post 22310

smiley - laughsmiley - laughgood for me, I'd have hated paying out all the yearssmiley - laugh

Lock your doors

Post 22311

Yeah, it can get expensive. smiley - sigh

Over here, food is getting expensive, too - I don't know why there isn't more complaining.

Our favourite comic was going on about it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BP4tcknH5n4

Lock your doors

Post 22312

we are having fun with food as well.

Arguments for and against genetically modified foods.
more land being taken for plant oils for bio fuels and not "proper" food.
certain foods that's over produced and bought (european unionsmiley - grr)making farmers produce at a losssmiley - sadface
and now! the latest (from nutritionists etc) eat more omega 3 foods smiley - laughsmiley - laugh

Lock your doors

Post 22313

Well, I don't know what an omega food is - sounds bad - but don't let them do the genetic modification. I think that's why all of us developed all the food allergies. smiley - laugh

And yeah, 20 years ago, I said that would happen with the biofuel. Grow fuel, miss out on food. Idiots. smiley - rolleyes

Anyway, speaking of food, some is coming my way - a skewer of roast veggies, some ham with melted cheese, and chips. smiley - smiley So I'm off to eat. smiley - run

Take care, have fun tomorrow night!

Lock your doors

Post 22314

some ham with melted cheese, and chips smiley - droolsmiley - drool

any left-overs, wrap up and send them heresmiley - smiley

Lock your doors

Post 22315

smiley - rofl Nope, no leftovers.

Lock your doors

Post 22316

smiley - wahyour unkind to animals

smiley - winkeye

Lock your doors

Post 22317

smiley - rofl

Lock your doors

Post 22318

smiley - winkeyethen again! it could have cost you import taxsmiley - laugh to ship it here

Lock your doors

Post 22319

smiley - rofl Not to mention the inspection difficulties.

Lock your doors

Post 22320

smiley - laughnow I've hit legal pension agesmiley - wahand the powers that be seem to be taking more off me, against what they are giving mesmiley - biggrin
(give with 1 hand - take with t'other syndrome)
I'm going to have to apply for red cross food parcels etcsmiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post

Lock your doors

More Conversations for Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more