This is the Message Centre for Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Cake in the Post

Post 10061

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

Good creed to live by smiley - ok

Cake in the Post

Post 10062

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

I don't carry others can's smiley - biggrinmy word is my bond and if some folk can't take that, then tough!

Cake in the Post

Post 10063

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

Just how it should be

Cake in the Post

Post 10064

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

smiley - winkeyebut I can "bend" the truth a little depending on the circumstancessmiley - smiley

Cake in the Post

Post 10065

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

As it should be

Cake in the Post

Post 10066

no win tonight for me, but mam's numbers have hit smiley - smiley £651 going to her on Saturday when I go up

Cake in the Post

Post 10067

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

Wow, good luck to your Mam

Cake in the Post

Post 10068

http://letour.yorkshire.com/route-maps

expand stage twosmiley - smileywomen pass through town Saturday around 10am and men around 3.45pmsmiley - magic

Cake in the Post

Post 10069

http://www.google.co.uk/maps/@53.6902167,-1.3074193,16z

I'll be stood, weather permitting smiley - biggrinjust to the left of "slutwell lane" across from "baxtergate"smiley - smiley watching the riders go past

Cake in the Post

Post 10070

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

Slutwell Lane, what a great name for a road. I hope you enjoy it, Tour de Yorkshire has a great reputation among the cycling community

Cake in the Post

Post 10071

went ok, apart from some techno problems that stopped the races being sown on telly ??

a rarity - nowhere near with tonight's numberssmiley - erm

Cake in the Post

Post 10072

shown oops!smiley - laugh

Cake in the Post

Post 10073

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

I heard all about that, something wrong with the relay aircraft

Cake in the Post

Post 10074

smiley - sadfacethey said a technical hitch ? my mam said the viewing stopped just outside OUR town smiley - grr

Cake in the Post

Post 10075

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cycling/36184603

smiley - smiley

Cake in the Post

Post 10076

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

The British public do love their cycling, they reckon there was half a million people on the Olympic race 2 million at the Tour de France in Yorkshire and millions at the Tour de Yorkshire. I can see why it's so popular

Cake in the Post

Post 10077

not in later, started during last night with runny nose and tickly cough smiley - grr so early kip and try to sweat it out tonight

Cake in the Post

Post 10078

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

There is a lot of it about, it's the change in weather

Cake in the Post

Post 10079

smiley - laughmy nose is fit, it was running all night

Cake in the Post

Post 10080

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

Honey and Lemon will be good for you smiley - nurse

Key: Complain about this post

Cake in the Post

More Conversations for Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more