This is the Message Centre for Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Cake in the Post

Post 8541

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

modern technology smiley - laughand NOW it's a bind to walk round changing each clock in the housesmiley - laughyou can buy radio controlled wrist watches now, that'll change time and keep accurate etcsmiley - biggrin

Cake in the Post

Post 8542

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

F84886?thread=218583&post=110893808#p110893808

smiley - smileyhave a look-see and maybe a little back-read to get the gist and your welcome to join in Coralsmiley - hug

"we" try and work it on Knights/Damsels and Varlets smiley - biggrin

it went quiet for years and has basically just re-ignited smiley - smileyLil and Scorpio pop in now and againsmiley - smiley

so to me! the more the merriersmiley - smiley

Cake in the Post

Post 8543

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

I'll keep it in mind

Cake in the Post

Post 8544

smiley - smileyno pressure of coursesmiley - hug

Cake in the Post

Post 8545

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

Ok, I forgot to say ROT smiley - sadface no mega millions for me

Cake in the Post

Post 8546

smiley - laughNEARLY had a tenner off postcode lottery, yesterdays draw,I had all but the last letter U instead of Nsmiley - biggrin

Cake in the Post

Post 8547

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

I'll have to get my ticket tomorrow

Cake in the Post

Post 8548

25 millionaires on euro on friday

Cake in the Post

Post 8549

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

Here's hoping smiley - biggrin

Cake in the Post

Post 8550

smiley - biggrinas always

Cake in the Post

Post 8551

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

I forgot

Cake in the Post

Post 8552

apparently ? Camelot are going to be doing the 25 millionaires bit at the end of every month ?

Cake in the Post

Post 8553

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

That's good but I'll still come up empty handed

Cake in the Post

Post 8554

hurts to saysmiley - biggrinbut me too

Cake in the Post

Post 8555

ros as well

Cake in the Post

Post 8556

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

same as usual then

Cake in the Post

Post 8557

consistent is the word I'd usesmiley - laugh pity it ain't at winning

Cake in the Post

Post 8558

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

Preaching to the choir Brother

Cake in the Post

Post 8559

hail marysmiley - laughI'm having smiley - devilof a time trying to find the winning waysmiley - laugh

Cake in the Post

Post 8560

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

We need a better saviour

Key: Complain about this post

Cake in the Post

More Conversations for Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more