This is the Message Centre for Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

2009 - That my wishes are granted(for once)

Post 1

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Sod “My Lords, Ladies and gentlemen” that’s hierarchy.
This is at my level!

To ALL my friends on H2G2….

To the one’s I talk with on H2G2 regularly with. To the one’s I’ve met personally. To the one’s I’ve yet to meet (It will happen one day). To the one’s I’ve only had small conversations with. To the ones in the back ground: - Editors and Moderators, again not met yet. To the one’s whom I have email and other forms of contact with.
(Certain individuals can bog offsmiley - tongueout)

I wish to you most sincerely, that the year of 2009 brings you Health, Wealth and Happiness in abundance.

That in Health, all problems are small and easily dealt with and cured. Those that can’t be for obvious reasons, my wish is that any pains are minuscule and bearable without too much medication.

That in Wealth, May you are never be without warmth in your home, food on your table and a few coins of your denomination to keep the proverbial Wolves from your door, leaving ample for a decent standard of living.

That in Happiness, Well! I think that speaks for itself, as in all that happens around you and the events in your life contribute far more smiles than sadness, even though life’s events will continue, true friends far and near will always be at your side.

I regard friends and friendship as riches, I thank each and every one of my friends for contributing to my riches - which money can never buy or no other can ever own or take away from me!

Post 2

Jabberwock

That was a lovely message, Prof, and may I return the same sentiments to you. You have a real talent for friendship.

[Certain individuals can bog off ] - I found this extremely funny, although there may be sad or annoying stories behind each of them.smiley - rofl It's just so true!

All the best for the New Year - and after,

Jabssmiley - smiley

smiley - ok

Post 3

myk

May you reap what you sow in abundance, Prof. smiley - biggrin Like Jab said you have a talent for making and nurturing friendship, it is surely the greatest gift anyone can have. I hope your wishes are answered, but above all i hope you wasnt refering to ,mee; when you were talking of bogging offsmiley - oksmiley - cheerssmiley - laugh-smiley - winkeyesmiley - hug.

Post 4

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

smiley - cuddlesmiley - smooch

smiley - kiss<--- for good measuresmiley - ok

Post 5

frenchbean

Thank you Prof smiley - hug And the same for you, I hope

smiley - biggrin
Fb

Post 6

PedanticBarSteward

Great message and I concur with every word of it. my I return my good wishes for 2009 to you and everyone on HooToo.

smiley - cheerssmiley - oksmiley - smiley

Post 7

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

May 2009 bring you the same Prof

Post 8

Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

hi prof
-
he,s hoping that 2009, is you year, as you know my end of 2008 as been the best for many years, and by the end of jan, could be even better.
-
smiley - bubbly happy end of year,prof, then onward to 2009smiley - bubbly jimsmiley - cracker

Post 9

Websailor

Thank you Prof, that is much appreciated. I regard you as one of my most valued friends, and I count myself lucky that I have quite a few smiley - smiley along with the occasional bog off smiley - grr but those are rare!

May I wish you all you wish for yourself and more, ' cus your needs are modest, and I wish you contentment and satisfaction rather than happiness, as they last longer and are more stable.

I am sure we will meet up some time, so here's to a good 2009 for all of us smiley - cheers and many more to come, and let's put the credit crunch where the sun don't shine smiley - biggrin

smiley - bubbly

Websailor smiley - dragon

Post 10

pheloxi | is it time to wear a hat? |

smiley - goodluck Irish Lottery in 2009 smiley - winkeye

may the balls be with you...

other things stay in good health is import too smiley - winkeye

as for friends no one can wish for a better one!

Post 11

retiringviolet

Yes,Dear Prof, Have a really good year. May this be the one in which all your dearest wishes are realized, and may they not disillusion you, but be just as good as you hope for. I will be here reenforcing your wishes from time to time too, (whether that works or not, i have no idea, but it's worth a try! Much love from your friend Vismiley - hug

Post 12

nortirascal

I'll think of you all while I'm at work again smiley - envy. Christmas and New Year this time, I must have been bad smiley - laugh

smiley - tea+smiley - cake For me to celebrate New Year, but it's a lovely hotel I'm staying atsmiley - cheerup Of to work shortly, time for a shower and on with the uniform, at least Doc Steele is always at my sidesmiley - winkeye

Post 13

minichessemouse - Ahoy there me barnacle!

I agree with everything you said, and wish you and everyone else on hootoo the same and more. I hope 2009 brings all my friends a measure of health, wealth and happiness.

*leaves a lump of coal to bring warmth, A box of shortbread so you have food, and a bottle of Irn-Bru so you can toast the new year in style*

minismiley - mouse

Post 14

Reality Manipulator

Happy New Year to you Prof and one all. May every great new day
Bring you sweet surprises, a happiness buffet. Happy New Year to you Prof and one all, and when the new year’s done, may the next year be even better, full of pleasure, joy and fun.smiley - bubblysmiley - discosmiley - crackersmiley - bubblysmiley - discosmiley - crackersmiley - mistletoesmiley - mistletoe

Post 15

Moonhogg - Captain Coffee Break

Wonderfully put, Prof...

It's an honour and a pleasure to call you my friend. I was just talking to Kitty yesterday, and she commented "It wouldn't be the same without Prof - he's really funny!"

It's a pleasure to call *all* of my friends here My Friends.

Happy New Year to all of you - you know who you are...

May your year be good, and your internet connection be better!

smiley - hugsmiley - smoochsmiley - bubblysmiley - alesmiley - stiffdrink

Post 16

MadSnacker-h2g2 ambassador to Yorkshire and the UK

I wish the same for you my friendsmiley - hug

May 2009 bring the promise of joy to fruition for you..and all of us!!

smiley - cheerssmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - cheers

Post 17

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

I'm one of your friends too! smiley - diva

smiley - bubbly *hic*

Post 18

smurfles

I couldn't have put it any better Profsmiley - hug
To you,and everyone who's posted on your thread,i wish the same.
smiley - bubblyA Healthy and Happy 2009 to allsmiley - disco

Post 19

Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

Happy Hogmany Prof
and thanks for the seasons greetings
I hope the season treats you well and that you may find glad tidings of your own

Post 20

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Thank folks

Anthea, my glad tidings are the bottom 2 linessmiley - smileyand in that, its Christmas each and every day

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more