This is the Message Centre for KB

Seemed like a good idea at the time

Post 1

KB

One thing led to another, as they so often do, and I somehow find myself entangled in a bizarre kind of pottery duel with a hootooer who shall be nameless.

The most entertaining thing about this is that she Knows Her Shit about pottery and all things clay. Whereas me? I'm just flinging clay round me like a toddler on acid with a big bag of play dough. smiley - laugh

So, I have two weeks counting from today to produce a clay fox. smiley - yikes

(Foxes - they're kinda oblong, right? smiley - run)

Post 2

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

The fox is cunning. be the fox. be cunning. cunning..... smiley - zen be creative..... inspirationational........ inspired.... cunning fox.... red.... red fox... cunning fox..... fox tail.... fox gloves.... I'm thinking.... something... kinda...... oddball fox creative cunning thing smiley - zen more artistic represenation of the whole fox, rather than just a plain interpritation of its physical form smiley - zensmiley - weirdsmiley - ufosmiley - evilgrinsmiley - panda

Post 3

You can call me TC

start with just one fock

Post 4

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

http://www.etsy.com/market/clay_fox

Could you make a clay cup and paint a fox on the side of it?

Post 5

KB

I like the idea of starting with one fock and cloning it. smiley - biggrin

Post 6

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

Go for it!

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for KB

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more