This is the Message Centre for KB

March

Post 1

KB

You turn your back for five minutes, and it becomes March! smiley - tea

March

Post 2

KB

It could only ever happen here, probably, that you get a few mates kicking back round the table, with one dozing off, and everyone chilled out, and the topic of conversation is...what religion the dog is. smiley - rofl

It was probably the most politically incorrect conversation that has ever taken place anywhere without any nastiness or hurt. smiley - biggrin

March

Post 3

Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

dogs are clearly worshippers of Anubis that way they too can say they were created in the image of god...

March

Post 4

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I hate to disapoint.... but that sounds such a sane conversation to me, right now...... Topics of discussion in this derranged houseehold are getting.... weird by even my standards. so far today. ; how many subs can a sub have surroundeing them in a suitably big bed, and still have room for a Domme and/or Dom either side. smiley - evilgrin derranged hat purchase or risk dieing the hair whilst its still there smiley - evilgrin and exactly what colour of feather boa to get... and if 1920s, 1930s, is gona work, given Sir's tendancy to aim more for Late Victorian smiley - laugh oh. and bacon.... of course smiley - laugh

March.
oh.
March. yes... wamth.... sun... please smiley - grovelsmiley - grovelsmiley - magic just not too* hot smiley - laughsmiley - zensmiley - dogsmiley - blackcat Oh. and I think I'm turning into a cat. seriously. smiley - snorksmiley - boing as you were... smiley - run

March

Post 5

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

March get too hot?smiley - laughsmiley - laugh

I would settle for just staying a few degrees above freezing. Even with my thermostat at 64 degrees Fahrenheit, I still need extra deliveries of heating oil smiley - brr.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for KB

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more