This is the Message Centre for KB

Quick! Quick! Easter Monday! Don't miss it!

Post 1

KB

On Easter Monday, the mayor's gonna be riding a rickshaw! The mayor's riding a rickshaw!

It's no wonder this place is such a Mecca for tourists, the mayor's riding a rickshaw!

I'm so excited I nearly shat myself. The mayor's riding a rickshaw!

Life will never be the same again. The mayor's riding a rickshaw!

Post 2

Elektragheorgheni -Please read 'The Post'

Why?

Post 3

Peanut

I know it difficult to contain yourself KB

you can well imagine the excitement that was experienced by the locals in the floods when Somerset was visited by the royals

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/feb/05/prince-charles-flooded-somerset-wooden-throne-cameron

Post 4

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

I msut say, I'm not impressed if he is m erely riding a rickshaw.

Now, if the mayor were DRIVING a rickshaw, I might take notice...smiley - run

Post 5

KB

It's ambiguous, I must admit. If he's just sitting there with his feet up, he'll not get my vote!

In fact, he's getting off lightly if he's just driving a rickshaw. He could be carrying people in a sedan chair. Then he'd know all about it!

They are also promising to have giant slinkies, 6 metres high. I'm not sure what they are for, or what you're meant to do with them. They sound potentially dangerous. smiley - bigeyes

Post 6

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

Okay, now I'm going to want video of those slinkies. smiley - biggrin

Post 7

KB

I'm not sure it's safe to export them to North Carolina...Think what the NRA lads could do with six-metre-high slinkies! smiley - yikes

That Prince Charles photo is intriguing. It looks a bit like he's being prepared for a sacrifice to placate the gods of flooding or something. smiley - bigeyes

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for KB

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more