A Conversation for Sherlock Holmes Part I - the Character

SHERLOCK - Benedict Cumberbatch

Post 1

Bengal Tiger

Steven Moffat and Mark Gatiss' TV Series "Sherlock" is aired in India as well. Just watched Season 3 episode 3 a couple of weeks back. It was awesome. smiley - ok
Honestly speaking, I was pretty apprehensive about the idea of Sherlock Holmes using a laptop and tabs, looking for data over the net, and Watson writing blogs, me being a conservative Holmes fan... But, the more I watched "Sherlock", the more I got glued to it. And, now after watching all the episodes aired till date, I'm fascinated! Though it's a different ambience altogether, but it still carries off the same Sherlock Holmes flavour. Benedict Cumberbatch did a wonderful job. He's no Jeremy Brett, but he's nothing less either. Hats off! smiley - applause

My favourite... the battle of wits between Holmes and Irene Adler ... 'A Scandal in Belgravia'.

BT smiley - drumroll

Key: Complain about this post

SHERLOCK - Benedict Cumberbatch

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more