A Conversation for The Hitchhikers Hotel

The Gym

Post 341

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

1 20p and 2 10p's and trying to trick me with a farthing

The Gym

Post 342

Vestboy

*Looks at 20p, 10p, 10p and farthing lying on the floor.
Places foot over farthing*
Close enough. Let's try again!
*drops more coins.*

The Gym

Post 343

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

smiley - laugh once in town someone behind me dropped money, I made 75p because they couldn't find the money ? or be bothered to pick it upsmiley - laugh

The Gym

Post 344

Vestboy

*looks at coins on floor - 50p, 20p and 5p*
It wasn't me was it?

The Gym

Post 345

nopesmiley - smileyhad I have known the person, I'd have returned them, but on turning roundsmiley - smileyit could have been anyone - sosmiley - winkeyefinders keeperssmiley - biggrin

The Gym

Post 346

Vestboy

*quickly picks up coins*
Yeah, finders keepers.
*slips coins into holed pocket in vest. Coins clatter to the floor*
Did you drop something?

The Gym

Post 347

smiley - evilgrin superglue a 20p coin on the path outside your house and watchsmiley - laugh Don't do more than a 20psmiley - laughco's they CAN kick it unstuck sometimessmiley - laugh

The Gym

Post 348

Vestboy

I used to go to a joke shop where they had a glass counter top. They had stuck a coin in the underside of the glass and always put the customers change down on that exact spot. The number of people who nearly scratched the glass away thinking that they'd missed a bit of their change was brilliant.

Key: Complain about this post