A Conversation for The Hitchhikers Hotel

The Gym

Post 321

F F Churchton

I just smell the blood of an Englishman!!!

The Gym

Post 322

Indiana Vulpix ,the ACF mascot! now with sugarXD

Huh? (i'm a little zoned out right now...)

The Gym

Post 323

Vestboy

That'll be my grandad on my mother's side.

The Gym

Post 324

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

mmmh! equipment needs a few cans of wd40smiley - erm

The Gym

Post 325

Vestboy

*checks pockets*
How about a can of WD39 and an iou?

The Gym

Post 326

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

nah! that's only 35% alc'smiley - winkeye40 has a kicksmiley - biggrin

The Gym

Post 327

Vestboy

Ok, a can of WD39 an iou and an angry mule. That's the final offer.

The Gym

Post 328

only if the mule wears a hat and dances the rumba

The Gym

Post 329

Vestboy

*Talks to mule*
What sort of hat?

The Gym

Post 330

ezz gotta be a sombrero si! smiley - smileyas I'll be in the canteena having the tequila

The Gym

Post 331

argh! eyes have cleared - GYM!
I'm as fit as 10 mensmiley - smiley

9 dead and 1 knocked out

movingsmiley - run

The Gym

Post 332

Vestboy

*hastily produces a ladies undergarment wraps it round his arm and cuts a bit off*
There! Some bra roll. Will that do?

The Gym

Post 333

smiley - wahno! there's no woman in it

The Gym

Post 334

Vestboy

Well if you know your Bob Marley... No woman, no cry!

The Gym

Post 335

aye! it'll be raitsmiley - smiley

I'm leaving the gymsmiley - winkeyereminds me of hard worksmiley - laughsmiley - laugh

The Gym

Post 336

Vestboy

*watches Prof AC leave the gym. Notices that he has dropped smiley - 2cents and thinks about chasing after him to let him know... picks up money and puts it in pocket.*

The Gym

Post 337

smiley - winkeyeYorkshiremen NEVER drop moneysmiley - smiley

The Gym

Post 338

Vestboy

I'll keep it then...

The Gym

Post 339

too rightsmiley - smiley

a good Yorkshireman will tell you the coinage on it hitting the floor, whilst looking the other waysmiley - smiley

The Gym

Post 340

Vestboy

*Makes sure Prof AC is looking the other way and drops coins*
Call it Prof!

Key: Complain about this post

The Gym

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more