A Conversation for The Fleets Of The Roman Navy

The Roman Navy

Post 1

bobstafford

Project Title: The Roman Navy

A-number of Project Title Page: A69529701

Description of Project: An introduction to the Roman fleet the Provinces they protected, with a closer look at The Province of Britannia that without the Roman navy would not have existed. In some peoples opinions this fleet was instrumental in ending the dominance of the Celtic culture in northern Europe replacing it with the Roman. It could be said that the invasion of the province of Britain laid the foundation for the british Empire.

The Roman Navy

Post 2

bobstafford

Do you think this would be better in PR

The Roman Navy

Post 3

The H2G2 Editors

Yes, maybe let's work on getting the first Entry through Peer Review and then take it from there.

The Roman Navy

Post 4

bobstafford

I will put it into PR but it will need to go in related sections.

The Roman Navy

Post 5

The H2G2 Editors

Okay, we'll leave it with you to decide the order/sections. Cheers smiley - ok

The Roman Navy

Post 6

bobstafford

After thought I have decided to offer up all 5 for comment.

The logic

I feel that if viewed as a whole it will give reviewers the chance to see if there is any way of streamlining the entries and possibly making them stronger and better stand alone entries.

There is always room for improvement smiley - smiley

Amy comments welcome

The Roman Navy

Post 7

bobstafford

Any more comments please smiley - cheers

The Roman Navy

Post 8

Bluebottle

Duplicate thread – see: F87274?thread=7616068

<BB<

Thread Moved

Post 9

h2g2 auto-messages

Editorial Note: This conversation has been moved from 'The h2g2 University' to 'The Fleets Of The Roman Navy '.

Duplicate Thread.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more