This is the Message Centre for lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

Parp

Post 6461

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

smiley - smileywere back and its nice to be home, next week i'll have a new peg smiley - biggrin

Parp

Post 6462

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

smiley - biggrini'm feeling roguish and quite the dandy this eveningsmiley - biggrin

Parp

Post 6463

smiley - smoochmorning smiley - smooch

Parp

Post 6464

smiley - smileyi'm hopping to it smiley - laugh

Parp

Post 6465

smiley - smileyand now i'm hopping back smiley - biggrin

Parp

Post 6466

smiley - smileyhad a load of lighting last night smiley - biggrin

Parp

Post 6467

ITIWBS

...a little heat lighting, but no rain, little sign of it and none forcecast for the next ten days, predicted daily highs over the next ten days all in excess of 100F/38C...

Parp

Post 6468

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

We had been threatened with rain for yesterday and today, but apart from being very dark, nothing happened here smiley - ok

Parp

Post 6469

smiley - smoochmorning allsmiley - smooch

Its been a great night! Not that I remember much of it smiley - bubbly so today ill be clearing up the garden and the BBQ smiley - biggrin

Parp

Post 6470

smiley - smoochafternoonsmiley - smooch

a quick report on the peg leg front.... i have a new peg its looking good a nice shiny aluminium one, a nice good fit on my stump too! and its just what i ordered not looking like a leg but a pirate one smiley - biggrin I'm over the moon as i can go arrrgh no without being embarrassed smiley - laugh

Parp

Post 6471

flip tap,flip tap,flip tap,flip tap,flip tap,flip tap, i'm walking on the hard kitchen floor smiley - smiley

Parp

Post 6472

smiley - biggrini am really impressed at my new peg smiley - biggrin

Parp

Post 6473

smiley - smileynow i have only one stinky foot smiley - laughsmiley - tongueout

Parp

Post 6474

smiley - smileybeen working for a past few days smiley - biggrin the cows are cow'in and the pig's are pigg'in and the chickens are chicken'in so all is well on the farm front smiley - biggrin and were starting to reap the harvest, thats really good too! The soft fruit is now being picked toosmiley - smiley

RJR (stumpy) smiley - biggrin

Parp

Post 6475

smiley - smoochStumpy here smiley - smooch how goes it twinke smiley - biggrin

Parp

Post 6476

Hello love smiley - smooch

I'm full of Summer's summer cold! smiley - doh

smiley - rolleyes

Parp

Post 6477

smiley - smileysmiley - smoochNippers eh!smiley - smooch

mine have been trying on my peg....... very interesting results..... The new peg is just what I need, I like it because its simple and just works, the docs said it won't work but it does i can drive my tractor, car and bike i am amazed just how it works and allows me to move around, down side is you tend to get a few odd stairs from people and when at thee post office sliding on the wooden floor can be just plain difficultsmiley - laugh

Parp

Post 6478

Slippery floors, eh?

Does this mean you will add a ski to the peg for the winter? smiley - ski

smiley - smooch

Parp

Post 6479

smiley - smoochmorning smiley - smooch

well its something to consider smiley - biggrin I must say its a lot easier of late and the loss of me leg has allowed me more time out of my chair, which i miss big time the chair that is, also as I decided the look of my image (in fact thought about it a lot, either to have a "normal look of the leg rather than the peg look" and as told by the doctors the peg is rather a "strong image for others to digest" smiley - biggrin so the peg look it is, and i'm please by the pratical'ness of it!

RJR the living proof.... and now with a cobalt blue peg! smiley - biggrin

Parp

Post 6480

smiley - biggrinJust met the new tory candidate, out canvassing.......... what a f@rt of a bloke....... aint got a clue about anything ruralsmiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

Parp

More Conversations for lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more