This is the Message Centre for Websailor

My Heart is still Thumping!!!

Post 8321

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

"'blow into this' paraphernalia and am told it could take up to five hours"
bloody hell Scorp! what do they want you in inflate a Zeppelin for ?

and smiley - cuddle the card = your worth it lovesmiley - kisssmiley - smoochand this also goes for you Webbiesmiley - hugsmiley - smooch

Post 8322

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

smiley - zensmiley - smiley

Post 8323

Websailor

Is it rally two weeks since I posted Prof, or am I going gaga?

Scorp, I hope you didn't explodesmiley - doh

smiley - cheers

Websailor smiley - dragon

Post 8324

we've no complaints smiley - cuddlesmiley - smooch

Post 8325

Websailor

You don't have to live with me, in fact, thankfully no-one does smiley - biggrin which is perhaps jut as well!

The badgers are still coming, and another mangy fox is visiting now and he stinks smiley - doh He chases birds too which has never happened before.

We all have wheelie bins now and I suspect they are missing out on their night time snacks as they have been coming in the daytime more than usual!

Post 8326

I'm happy in a sense, the latest smiley - badger cull smiley - sadfacedidn't reach the count they wantedsmiley - smileyso some have escaped as such smiley - magic

Post 8327

oops! memorysmiley - blush

a card received Webbiesmiley - smoochsmiley - hugand please thank Nigel for his alsosmiley - smiley

Post 8328

Websailor

Happy New Year everyone. A bit belated I know but I am still recovering from a stupid bout of flu over Christmas and New Year.

The badgers are still coming, as are the foxes, squirrels, cats and birds. I am still managing to feed them all most of the time, but avoiding the cold winds as I have no intention of feeling like this for much longer.

smiley - cheers

Post 8329

as much as I love animalssmiley - smiley I love you more Webbiesmiley - hugsmiley - smoochSO you come first OK (or else) stay warm/dry and indoors as much as poss' to get rid of that flu etc >cuddle>

Post 8330

Willem

Belated Happy New Year from me to you too Websailor! And to all the critters. Hope you make a full recovery soon!

Post 8331

Websailor

Thanks both, I am still coughing a bit and have no energy, I could sleep for England but I am getting there.

I put a big feed out for the badgers last night but they didn't show up, there must have been plenty of worms around as it is wet.

Post 8332

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2616424/How-cherry-juice-helps-sleep-Drinking-glass-morning-night-help-older-people-hours-longer-rest-day.html

cherry juice is good for aiding a good sleepsmiley - smileyand it workssmiley - hugbelieve me

Post 8333

Websailor

Oh, that's interesting, thanks Prof.

Post 8334

Websailor

I don't have trouble sleeping Prof, quite the opposite, but my son has problems that way so I will pass the information on.

Post 8335

http://groceries.morrisons.com/webshop/product/Morrisons-Cherry-Juice-Drink/216641011?prevPageIndex=0
smiley - smileythat's the one I get

Post 8336

Websailor

Ah, thank you, I do some shopping there Will check it out next time I go. Went out yesterday for the first time for over three weeks. Got blown away but otherwise smiley - ok

Badgers came last night but left over half the food, I think flying missiles might have frightened them off as a dustbin lid was half way down the garden this morning!

Post 8337

smiley - sadfacemore high winds due for north

Post 8338

Websailor

So I heard. Batten down the hatches and stay safe. Must hunt out a camp kettle and saucepan for when we get the power cuts! Apparently I am on the vulnerable list smiley - roflsmiley - rofl and down here they seem to be thinking power cuts are inevitable if the weather turns nasty!

Post 8339

smiley - winkeyeuz Yorkshire folk in case of power cuts (gas/electric) suck on extra strong mintssmiley - winkeyeand breathe outsmiley - laughwarms thi hands then

Post 8340

Websailor

smiley - roflsmiley - rofl

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Websailor

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more