This is the Message Centre for Websailor

My Heart is still Thumping!!!

Post 7881

scorp

smiley - lurk

Post 7882

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

smiley - lurk

that ain't me, I'm smiley - lurking just off to the right of the screensmiley - smiley

Post 7883

ITIWBS

My right or the screen's right? The screen's right. Probably.smiley - lurk

Post 7884

scorp

All patiently awaiting developments WS! Only when you have time - no rushsmiley - biggrin

*wonders if WS thinks we are 'badgering' her*

Post 7885

Websailor

So sorry everyone, been so busy and so tired I haven't even been putting the camera out! Never fear though they are still being fed though tonight they may be late as we are surrounded by bangers going off in the pouring rain!!

No I don't see it as 'badgering' it is just that RL is so hectic at the moment that any spare minutes I could sleep for England smiley - biggrin

Things should be calming down by the middle of next week and I hope to get back to bird and badger watching, and reporting.

I think they know they are not being filmed as they have been doing a fair bit of digging and I have to watch where I put my feet lest I go 'flying' smiley - rofl

Take care everyone,

smiley - cheers

Websailor smiley - dragon

Post 7886

Websailor

Even more holes this morning. Must get the camera out again, they are clearly playing up while they are not being watched.

Delighted to have eight goldfinches today, plus numerous bullfinches and a nuthatch. Great and blue smiley - tits in abundance, perhaps because it was the coldest night for a while, as is tonight.

Huge moon, and fireworks going off everywhere, some very close to home so I guess the the badgers will be late tonight. Strange, that so many animals are terrified of fireworks but the badgers don't seem intimidated at all.

smiley - cheers

Post 7887

Websailor

Freezing cold the last couple of days. Yesterday was sunny and crisp but today has been damp and dingy smiley - sadface

The change in the weather has brought the birds in thick and fast - goldfinches, bullfinches, Great and blue smiley - tits, nuthatch, robin and a delight this morning - a juvenile Sparrowhawk.

Sadly there was not enough time to get the camera before he flew off smiley - grr

The camera has gone out tonight with a slightly low battery so I will see what I get in the morning! It will do them good to know they are being watched again, as they are being a bit naughty. They have dug up a fairly big patch of lawn but as it was compacted it has saved me a job. I will get some grass seed in the Spring and try to fill the gaps.

I am getting towards the end of the major jobs and hope to have a bit more time to bird watch and film.

Back when I can, as my 'small' jobs list numbers over 50 at the moment!!! smiley - sigh and that's not counting routine chores.

smiley - cheers

Post 7888

scorp

Thank you WS! Take your time though - we aren't going anywheresmiley - biggrin

Post 7889

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

nah! not going anywhere and we've a fire going behind thesmiley - lurkwall, so it ain't cold

Post 7890

scorp

smiley - erm Where's the chestnuts Prof?

Post 7891

err! oops!smiley - run

Post 7892

Websailor

Had the chimney swept today so we can have a nice blizzy again soon smiley - biggrin

Post 7893

Willem

Just saying I'm here, and reading! And best wishes to you.

Post 7894

Websailor

Thanks Willem. I will get back to bird and badger watching soon. I put two more video clips on Flickr if you can get it over there.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/websailor/

Hope you are keeping well and busy. It is the only way for me.

Post 7895

ITIWBS

Marvelous videos! The badgers don't have whiskers, do they? Or do they?

Post 7896

Websailor

Do you know, I am not sure, but I don't think so smiley - smiley The camera will have been out for two nights running tomorrow so I hope to get some more footage. Still having a little trouble with the cam and have written to suppliers about it.

It is very cold here and the birds have been feeding frantically today, but been doing DIY with my son and haven't had time to watch.

Post 7897

Websailor

Whoops! My memory is slipping, Of course they do have whiskers on either side of their faces and use them to gauge the width of tunnels as their eyesight is very poor.

smiley - doh

Post 7898

Ivan the Terribly Average

I wonder if that's why Dad had a beard...

Post 7899

Websailor

smiley - rofl

Post 7900

Smudger879n

I have just completed one of those on line brain testing test things,........ but I cant remember how I scored?smiley - ermsmiley - winkeye

smiley - cheersSmudger.

Key: Complain about this post