A Conversation for Miscellaneous Chat

THe Most Boring and Banal thread on H2G2

Post 1

RMF Art Vandelay: Missing- Presumed Fed[Hero], Join DISF at A925391!

This post inspired me
"I'm sorry- i don't mean to be unkind, but this has to be the most boring and banal thread i've ever seen... i mean honestly.. what time is it ?!!!!
Come on guys.. a little imagination please.. i somehow don't think this is what DNA had in mind when he helped create this site...."

So I Have Been Inspired, To create the BORINGIST, LEAST INTERESTING THREAD ON H2G2!!!

NOTHING IMGINATIVE SILLY OR INVENTIVE! JUST BORING AND POINTLESS COMMENTS!

Post 2

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Two bottles of single malt wisky, can, at the very least be said to cost an disproportiute amount of money in comparason to the effect..
But for if one was to consider the influence, on modurn culture of the neomarxixst writters of our time, then we could see yet in our sight a brighter future in which no culture needed to be distroyed because of some c**t called Mr Bush/President Blair.
Aside which, the current turn in teh global markets must be seen as a sign of impending global downturn in teh strength of our currency's, which leads us to the only prude conclusion of which is the answer that we all* know too well*** smiley - zen

Post 3

RMF Art Vandelay: Missing- Presumed Fed[Hero], Join DISF at A925391!

I like grapenuts, they are very interesting.

The Most Boring and Banal thread on H2G2

Post 4

GreyDesk

You mistype "The". I've corrected it for you.

Post 5

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

That very kind of you Grey Desk...
I have a fondness for Cheese myself.

Post 6

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

2Lb tomatos
1 pineapple (large),
1 PKT green beas
2 tblsps oil
1 oinoin
2 onions
3 onions
3 onions
1 me smiley - zen and don't foget that we must pay homage to the one true Bob smiley - zen

Post 7

GreyDesk

Do the tomatoes have to be any specific type of tomato? Or will any old tomato do? And can it be just about a kilo of them, or is the Imperial measurement important here?

Post 8

There is only one thing worse than being Gosho, and that is not being Gosho

Cats should have four legs.

Post 9

The Groob

Couldn't decide what to have for breakfast this morning. I opened the cupboard and there were the frosties and the cheerios. Couldn't make up my mind so i had half and half. Couldn't decide whether to flood them in milk or have a little milk. I opened up the fridge and guess what? Only half a pint of milk left so I put it all on. Later I might go to the supermarket or the post office. Can't decide yet. I'll keep you posted.

Post 10

FiedlersFizzle

There currently resides on my carpet a rather uniteresting and unvaried collection of fluff....

Post 11

Researcher U197087

Roughly 30% of Ipswich librarians are really sexy. The other 70% are, not to put too fine a point on it, ropey as hell. I hope they don't see this.

Post 12

Captain_SpankMunki [Keeper & Former ACE] Thanking <Diety of choice> for the joy of Goo.

Just as the end of a bull market is marked by irrational exuberance, we're told the end of a bear market is a time of unremitting gloom, despair and morbidity: utter hopelessness and the revulsion of shares. How do you feel?

smiley - yawn

Liam.

Post 13

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

I may put some trousers on soon.

Post 14

FiedlersFizzle

I've just had a bath but am yet to shave...

Post 15

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

I just scratched my back and will shortly do so again, just between the shoulder blades...
I now have trousers on.

Post 16

Bishop Odo & Master B

Well, we hate to be spoilsports, but this is actually a lot more interesting than real threads.

B

Post 17

Bishop Odo & Master B

Agh! Force of habit. We meant to sign that post "OB".smiley - biggrin

OB

Post 18

Saturnine

Ah. Another case of researchers melting into one.

I am conscious.

Post 19

Captain_SpankMunki [Keeper & Former ACE] Thanking <Diety of choice> for the joy of Goo.

The key to my document safe is number 18.

Liam.

Post 20

GreyDesk

I've got half a can of Diet Coke on my desk.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more