This is the Message Centre for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

A dark day yesterday, progress today.

Post 1

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

The weather was dark and miserable all day yesterday, topped off when I got home about ten past eight to find all the stair lighting had failed and I had to climb the stairs with a torch between my teeth. smiley - eurekasmiley - facepalm

I called the Council, very angry indeed, smiley - grrsmiley - steam and had an electrician out to fix the lights before 9pm. smiley - ok

I watched "Lawe & Order: SVU" and "Scorpion". smiley - cdouble

Today, I got told that the folk who were coming to carry my boxes down the stairs could only make it round on Saturday, just as I was heading out for dialysis. I managed to talk George into "supervising" on my behalf, just as long as he isn't required to do any box-shifting. He'll come round for an hour or so the Friday before and I'll show him what's going and what isn't. smiley - coolsmiley - giftsmiley - giftsmiley - giftsmiley - giftsmiley - giftsmiley - gift

Just waiting for the Gnurse to arrive now... smiley - yawnsmiley - nurse

Post 2

Witty Moniker

*worries*

Post 3

Heleloo - Red Dragon Incarnate

Me too

smiley - sadface

Post 4

DruglessBrain

Workmen cut his telephone line the day or day after he posted the above (or some proximate day thereafter). He has had a couple of hospital visits since - dialysis, the removal of tubes, and, I think, antibiotic treatment. There have been mobile homes issues and a flat - he objected to the word decluttering - that was the cause of much grievance. There are other things in the pot as well. He is managing to post in his Archers message board, and, as I type this, is possibly gearing up for a flash mob 'let's. clean Peet's flat' influx (10am). If you do not already know about Peet's Archers MB,then do a little googling.

So, do not worry; instead, simply marvel.

Uedhbfidebivueiubvefvie

Post 5

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

Thank you, DB.

When you next chat please give him our best wishes and say we await his return smiley - ok

lil xx

Post 6

DruglessBrain

CORRECTION: That's mobile phones, not mobile homes.

D

Post 7

Witty Moniker

*worries some more*

Post 8

woofti aka groovy gravy

Yes we await the Return of the Peet.

KOKO Peet!

Thanks Douglas.

Post 9

DruglessBrain

You have a lot of catching up to do...

http://www.paranormal.org.uk/mustardland/viewtopic.php?t=50839&sid=9857144d7ed822254feae25060f19d36

ngfregpigfmg gnpr#q

Post 10

Witty Moniker

*Slogs through three months of backlog at Peet's Mustardland site.*

*Waves to Peet."

Well, that was, and continues to be, quite the experience. Peet, if you email the gurus, they can reset your h2g2 password for you.

smiley - hug

Post 11

Cool Old Guy (ex-SockPuppet) Trying not to post for the next 200 days !

Cool Old Guy smiley - cogs on his head
"I did thawl through some backlog on mustardland. But as on HooToo I seem not to know my passwords anymore.

Besides here on HooToo the account has changed, we need the moderators at h2g2 dot com to reset our password.

See you around soon Peet smiley - titsmiley - biggrin"

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more