This is the Message Centre for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Nothing much achieved on Sunday; a busy Monday morning.

Post 1

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

I had various things planned over this "weekend" (because of dialysis my "weekend off" is Sunday/Monday) but thanks to various visitors (Dennis, and a flying visit from Aidan) I never got started on Sunday, so everything's come together on Monday morning. smiley - facepalm

Last night (Sunday) I watched "The Big Bang Theory", "Arrow", "Bones", "Elementary", "Franklin and Bash" and "Hot in Cleveland". smiley - cdouble

This morning, so far, (Monday) I've organised Patient Transport, Contacted Tesco about a missing £5 voucher (now un-missing smiley - evilgrin) filled out a long form for Wiltshire Farms and designed and ordered my Christmas Cards from Vistaprint. This year the festive theme I've chosen is "Ebola". smiley - silly And it's still just 11am.

I'm waiting for visits from the Gnurse, smiley - nurse Aidan and the Wiltshire Farms delivery woman. Then I have to run the tumble drier, place a large Tesco order and *finally* spend the rest of "working hours" calling round suppliers of Storage Units to get the best quote. smiley - runsmiley - puff

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more