This is the Message Centre for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Lost in Tellyland

Post 1

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

From lunchtime till almosr 1am I alternated short naps with long periods of watching US YV, just to catch up on my downloads. smiley - sleepysmiley - pirate

I watched (deep breath, in no particular order) "The Big Bang Theory", "Brooklyn 9-9", "Supernatural", "Agents of SHIELD", "Family Guy", "The Simpsons" and two episodes of "NCIS". Plus, on "regular TV", "New Tricks" and "Never Mind the Buzzcocks". smiley - cdouble

Lost in Tellyland

Post 2

Peanut

Blimey, that was an epic viewing session Peet, I'm impressed smiley - ok

Have you been watching Chicago PD, they are a rum lot bit different from the usual Law and Orders and CSIs.

Lost in Tellyland

Post 3

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Yup, I'm following it on Channel 5. I notice that Season 2 is showing up for download - when Season 1 finishes on 5 I might be tempted to binge-watch 2. smiley - pirate

Lost in Tellyland

Post 4

Oh, and I watched "Gotham". Mustn't forget "Gotham". smiley - online2long

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more