This is the Message Centre for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Late posting, disturbed night.

Post 1

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

I was pretty tired through dialysis yesterday. The slightest cough set the machine alarms off, and eventually it just kept alarming so they took me off fifteen minutes early. When they disconnected my "lines" two six-inch long worm-like blood clots came out. smiley - vampiresmiley - yuk

Despite the fact I slept for two hours during dialysis I was really tired when I got home. smiley - sleepy I watched one TV show ("Longmyre" smiley - online2long) and then just crashed for an early night at 10pm. smiley - zzz I got to sleep quickly and slept well, until...

I was woken at 12:20 by a ringing 'phone. smiley - yikessmiley - cross

Half-asleep, I momentarily forgot that Mother had died on Saturday, and thought this was the 'phone call I had been waiting for for the last six months. By the time I had found the 'phone I had woken up enough to realise that wasn't it. It turned out to be my pal Dennis, blind drunk, asking if he could pop by with his rucksack to borrow a computer. smiley - grr

Dennis kept me talking for about 25 minutes, by which time I was wide awake again. smiley - facepalm Once I had got him to understand that he would have to wait a week before coming round for the computer, I put the radio on and lay back to listen to the World Service. I slept in this morning. smiley - blushsmiley - sleepy

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more