This is the Message Centre for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Yet another late posting. Nosebleeds.

Post 1

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

I was really tired last night. I went to bed about half past ten. smiley - zzz

I had an unpleasant nosebleed over breakfast, but as I was out of the house early for a podiatry appointment, I soon forgot all about it. Which was my mistake. smiley - facepalm

Once I was on dialysis I was given a shot of Tinzaparin blood thinner, and the bleed started again. smiley - vampiresmiley - yuk It bled on and off through the whole afternoon. smiley - blue

I was astoundingly tired by going homr time, hence the early night. I watched "The Lego Movie" in the ward, and "Law & Order: SVU" and "Agents of SHIELD" when I got home. smiley - cdouble

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more