This is the Message Centre for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Forgetful @'.'@

Post 1

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

I actually switched on the computer to post a Journal last night, checked into Mustardland and then shut it down and went to bed. smiley - blushsmiley - zzz

I'm not surprised. For a "day off", yesterday was just exhausting. At one point in the morning I had a District Gnurse changing the dressing on my left leg, a man from Goldstar Cleaners sorting out a quote and Patient Transoprt on the 'phone querying some upcoming transport appointments - simultaneously! smiley - yikessmiley - facepalm

I needed to get to sleep early to be up early for today (podiatry appointment before dialysis) so I had a large vodka, cranberry and raspberry juice. I suspect that had a lot to do with forgetting to post. smiley - stiffdrinksmiley - drunksmiley - sorry

I watched "Chicago PD" and "Scott and Bailey". smiley - cdouble

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more