This is the Message Centre for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Still tired.

Post 1

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

I was in bed two hours earlier than usual last night, and I still overslept by half an hour this morning. smiley - sleepy

I had the District Gnurse for an hour and a half, followed by a frozen food delivery. Then I tried to make another start on tidying, but I got so tired I had to take a nap. Except... Ten minutes later there was a buzz at the door. smiley - facepalm

It was my pal Er1c. smiley - brave He had come round to chat about... beekeeping. smiley - weird Halfway through his visit, the 'phone rang. It was my pal Dennis, who I hadn't heard from since before my kidneys failed. It took me a few minutes to get a word in before I could tell him... He's coming round on Friday to scrounge a USB to SATA adapter. smiley - geek

After Er1c left I managed to nap for a couple of hours. smiley - zzz

I loaded the dishwasher for the third time in two days and cleaned the kitchen surfaces a little. smiley - ok

I watched "Only Connect" and "New Tricks". smiley - cdouble I'll watch something off Netflix after I psot this. smiley - cdouble I've got a bacon'n'cheese sandwich cooling as I type... smiley - chefsmiley - drool

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more