This is the Message Centre for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Nephrology.

Post 1

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

I had an early appointment at the Nephrology clinic today. smiley - yawn

My dialysis isn't hoing quite as well as they hoped - it's only removing something like 63% of the toxins from my blood; their target is 70%. And I'm going to be getting a blood transfusion on Saturday because my Iron levels are extremely low - not surprising as I've had to miss out on my iron injections for the last couple of months. smiley - ermsmiley - doctor

One moment of amusement. I was inquiring about a "Fistula" (surgical procedure on my arm) and was told I would be referred to "Mister Sharp". smiley - laugh (I couldn't stop visualising the accompanying "Mister Men" book... smiley - evilgrin)

I finally succeeded in getting online in the ward! Unfortunately, it seems to eat battery - the first hour and a half used up 60% of the tablet's power, so I had to disconnect as I had other stuff to do. smiley - facepalm Here's hoping the Chinese tablet I have on order has a better battery... smiley - geek

I watched most of "True Blood", and when I got home I watched "Andromeda" and "Chicago PD". smiley - cdouble

Nephrology.

Post 2

woofti aka groovy gravy

Thinking of you Peet mate. Look after yourself.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more