This is the Message Centre for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Keep taking the tablets.

Post 1

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

By this afternoon, I realised how much tablet computers had taken over my life. smiley - erm

I was juggling three different tablets, in order to prepare an SD card for somebody else and at the same time copy a load of video so I could watch it in the ward. And I have a fourth tablet I no longer use. And a fifth on the way from China. smiley - evilgrin

Despite the disappointingly dim screen on the Archos I'll be taking it in again tomorrow, because I got the 6GB data SIMM this morning, so I may be able to get online on 3G with it! smiley - cool

I didn't manage to get the Packard Bell laptop running, but I'll have another go on Friday. If I can't do anything with it, I'll give North East Peripherals a try. It'll be the best part of £40 even if they can't do anything, but it's a beast of a machine and worth a small investment. smiley - 2cents

I got my shopping delivery smiley - chef and watched a little TV. smiley - online2long

I watched "Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries" and "Hostage". smiley - cdouble

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more