This is the Message Centre for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

A nice, quiet-ish day.

Post 1

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Other than a very brief visit from George, who was dropping off a cheap Pay-as-you-Go monile 'phone, I had the house to myself today. smiley - coolsmiley - ok

I got my new graphics tablet working, although I'd like to find a way to rotate the aspect ratio. smiley - artist

I ate my way through a *huge* tub of ice cream. smiley - brrsmiley - drool

And I listened to a lot of radio and watched a lot of TV. smiley - online2long

I watched "Doctor Who", smiley - tardis "The Miss Fisher Mysteries", "Andromeda" and "Strippers Vs. Werewolves". smiley - cdoublesmiley - laugh

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more