This is the Message Centre for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Hacking with the best of 'em.

Post 1

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Today, I had the most exercise I've had since I forst started on dialysis five months ago - I visited the "57North Hackaspace". smiley - geek Up three long flights of stairs. smiley - puff.

It was worth the effort. I met three of the members - really nice guys - and I signed up for a year (£240! smiley - yikes) to show my support. The membership starts next month, and at the end of that month they're (hopefully, Council permitting...) moving to ground floor premises, so I can visit more easily. smiley - cool

I may have found both people to fix my website, and transport for all my recyclables! smiley - wowsmiley - ok

Other than that, it was a fairly quiet day. I got my "test order" in with Wiltshire Farm Foods, which should arrive on Monday. smiley - chefsmiley - drool

I watched "Law & Order" and "Vampires Suck". smiley - cdoublesmiley - vampiresmiley - laugh

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more