This is the Message Centre for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Hoof trimming.

Post 1

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

The podiatrist whittled some huge lumps of "necrotic flesh" off my toes, conferred with two consultants, put me back on antibiotics and started muttering things about "amputation". smiley - wahsmiley - footprintssmiley - nurse

And remember my spiffy new shoes? I'm no longer allowed to wear them until the feet heal. Instead I've got a pair of identical (both fasten in the same direction smiley - facepalm) black "bean bags" on my feet for the forseeable future. smiley - doh

On a plus side, I got in touch with Robert Gordon's Student Union, and they're going to issue my replacement Life Membership card. It probably won't be ready by Friday night, but they said they would leave a note at the door and I could sign in two people as long as I had "photo ID". I knew my bus pass would come in handy! smiley - evilgrinsmiley - bus

The podiatry visit in the morning has pretty much knackered me. And I have to do it all again next Wednesday. smiley - blue

I just watched "Chicago PD", and I'm about to watch "Hemlock Grove" and "Andromeda". smiley - cdouble

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more