This is the Message Centre for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Nished as a pewt.

Post 1

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

It's been a boring day, and I drifted off into a strunken dupor. smiley - drunk

I was expecting to get my TalkTalk TV boc this afternoon, but I got anm email asking me to 'phone the delivery company, affiliated with the Post Office. They apologised that they couldn't deliver it today because of a "vehicle problem", and asked if they could deliver it tomorrow. I told them "No!" because it's a dialysis day, and said that either Friday or Monday would be OK. smiley - cross

They responded "Obviously, we're closed then." I asked "What do you mean "Obviously?" They responded "It's the Easter Weekend!"

Bloody Christians. smiley - grrsmiley - angel

It's now going to be a week before I get my TV box. smiley - facepalm

I did get my visit from the District Gnurse smiley - nurse and my shopping delivery. Which contained a bottle of dark rum. Which I've already consumed a third of. smiley - drunk

I watched the last bit of "Agents of SHIELD", "2 Broke Girls", "Archer", "Supernatural", "Law & Order: UK", "Castle" and the TV pilot of "Fargo". smiley - cdouble

Nished as a pewt.

Post 2

woofti aka groovy gravy

I have to hope that my dentist can see me today (17th) because I have an emergency (severe pain in a broken tooth, and I mean severe, I can feel it through a large dosage of a very strong painkiller) - if he cannot, I am left with a dental emergency on Easter weekend - I think that trumps a deivery of electronics!

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more