This is the Message Centre for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Recharging all day.

Post 1

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

The tablet, the laptop and me, that is. smiley - sleepy

I topped up the video file collection on the tablet, installed some programs and ebooks on the laptop and generally got everything in order to tide me through a week of dialysis. smiley - zzzsmiley - nurse

Last night, I slept in my bed for the first time since last November... smiley - zzz I'd love to be able to say that I awoke refreshed, but actually I woke up with lungs filling with fluid and two really sore hips. smiley - ill But it's "progress" of a sort, so I'll give it another go tonight. smiley - erm

I watched "Criminal Minds", the American pilot of "Those Who Kill" and four episodes of "The Americans". smiley - cdouble

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more