This is the Message Centre for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Exhausted

Post 1

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

I was far too tired to switch the computer on last night. smiley - sleepysmiley - blush

Bizarrely, I was also starving hungry. smiley - drool I had a big cheese sandwich when I got in just before 9pm, then when I finished that I cooked up a big bowlfull of a mixture of one tin of beans & pork sausages, one tin of pork meatballs and a big glob of chilli and garlic sauce. smiley - chef

And this morning I feelopretty damn good. smiley - boingsmiley - ok

While I was in dialysis yeaterday, I made a start on Bob's memorial web pages on the laptop. smiley - geek In the morniong, I found a legitimate copy of an older Photoshop (CS2) to download, and it ran almost perfectly under WINE. smiley - cool Only the "export for web" function doesn't... er... function. smiley - erm

I came home intending to watch "Law & Order: UK", but as it turned out "Britain's Got Talent" over-ran so ITV cancelled it. smiley - grr

Instead, I watched "Unstoppable". smiley - online2long

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more