This is the Message Centre for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

A non-productive day.

Post 1

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

I've spent the entire day trying to download a copy of OSX and get it running on Bob's old Vaio laptop. smiley - pirate So far, every copy has had one flaw or another. I'll download another overnight, but it'll take 3 hours or more to get it onto a memory stick to install from. smiley - geeksmiley - yawnsmiley - facepalm

I got a couple of things done. I ran the dishwasher, covered the carpet in "Shake'n'Vac" with a view to vacuuming tomorrow, (first time this year!) sorted out some paper recycling and tidied up all my upcoming appointm,ent letters. Oh, and made my next two hypnotherapist appointments. smiley - online2long

I watched "Endeavour", "Family Guy" and "American Dad". smiley - cdouble

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more