This is the Message Centre for Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

Decided to do a thing on h2

Post 1

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

Its a nice sunny day here and I'm bored with this place, once there was all sorts going on but alas nuff'in of late, so I have decided to do something about it, a compition of sorts (THERE IS NO PRIZE, just read the terms and conditions) but its a competition to be own none the less.

Ok here's what you have to do, toe nail cuttings the one with the best pile of toenail cuttings wins, its simple cut your toenails, take a picture and post it up some where, where we can all see it, on line preferably as the fridge door won't cut it with me and for those with no feet, you can use a friend or partners clippings!

good luck everyone, 3,2,1, get clipping

smiley - bubblysmiley - smiley

Post 2

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Oh nos! but... but! the girl stole all my toenail clippings, last Tuesday when I had a pedicur! damnit! I best get growing #em....

Post 3

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

evening 2legs smiley - biggrin

Post 4

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - laugh but.. honestly... its true! had a pedicur and a manicur last week smiley - laugh my toenails have never been so... regular and smooth! smiley - laugh - had to remove the nail varnish today through from my fingernails, had gotten a bit ... messed up smiley - doh but was so pretty and so well done compaired to our useual home efforts smiley - laugh - mind, gotta trim down a few fingernails now, starting to be too long for playing guitar smiley - doh but I do like them long... so much... but... hten I can't play guitar smiley - wah such a simema smiley - doh

Post 5

evening 2 legs, hows the day been smiley - smiley

Post 6

SashaQ - happysad

smiley - laugh I like the idea of this competition!

I cut my fingernails and toenails today and made an arty photo out of them http://www.flickr.com/photos/sashaq99/27529988185/in/dateposted-public/ - enjoy!

Post 7

ITIWBS

Drat!

Did my fingernails today and I'd completely forhotten about this thread.

smiley - evilgrinOn the other hand, my toenails are just about due for their semiannual cut and I've got the special tools required on account of common toenail clippers shattering and sending bits of shrapnel flying close at hand....

Post 8

I'm still waiting for my toe nails to produce the goods, then i'll do the deed and post a photo of them for all too see, this is what the internet is all about........ smiley - smiley

Post 9

PS

a nice photo of the clipping, mate!smiley - biggrin

Post 10

SashaQ - happysad

smiley - biggrin

Post 11

Just tried to put up a photo of my recent toe nail clippings (I waited for some good growth) only to find that the bloody link keeps failing! I'll keep trying

smiley - dontpanic

Key: Complain about this post