This is the Message Centre for Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

Its been a Fart of a day

Post 1

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

this day, the day of all days next-door has been a right pain in the aspidistra, she has been whining on all day about the noise of our pigs, they are very quiet pigs on the whole, but when they get excited, and being female pigs........... social like all females. So then when new piglets arrive they all get a bit strange! So why the next-door is getting all shouty I don't know smiley - smiley

Its been a Fart of a day

Post 2

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

smiley - biggrinthe missus has been at the sherry tonight smiley - biggrin

Its been a Fart of a day

Post 3

Just wish the missus would stop farting smiley - blush and theres me thinking it was the dogs smiley - laugh

Its been a Fart of a day

Post 4

smiley - smiley I have noticed a few wisps of grey hair on the missus...... do I

A: tell her

B: tell her not

C:laugh and point at her grey hairs

D: the above and then hop like F$$k

smiley - smiley

Its been a Fart of a day

Post 5

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

http://www.sillyjokes.co.uk/arserace

smiley - winkeyebit late smiley - whistle but might ease any tension smiley - biggrin

Its been a Fart of a day

Post 6

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

F1926355?thread=4000189

or smiley - winkeye

Its been a Fart of a day

Post 7

Its amazing, this life, i would not have missed it for one moment, smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post