This is the Message Centre for Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

a missing leg

Post 1

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

smiley - smiley hello everyone smiley - biggrin I'm back smiley - run

a missing leg

Post 2

ITIWBS

Long time, no see.

Good to see you.

You might have look at 'Israel and Hamas' in the conversational threads.

a missing leg

Post 3

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

Welcome home, JR smiley - smooch

lil x

a missing leg

Post 4

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

smiley - biggrinTa! its been a while, i'm just getting use to moving around, and hopping to it can be a giggle smiley - biggrin but i just can't for my Queen Ann ball and claw peg leg smiley - bubbly

a missing leg

Post 5

smiley - smileywho needs a hi text blade thingy, when a Queen Ann Ball and claw leg will do!

Arrrrrr smiley - smiley

a missing leg

Post 6

*sodding spell check*smiley - laugh

a missing leg

Post 7

ITIWBS

My stepfather spent his final years a double amputee in a motorized wheelchair before finally succumbing to bone cancer.

The motorized wheelchair had adequate range to allow him to get around the small town where he lived pretty readily.

a missing leg

Post 8

smiley - smiley and its true, I feel and think its still attached and for some strange reason its itchy, when it was still attached it was never this itchy , itchy where my outer thigh would have been, also i'm trying to work out about my flip flops, or flop to be exact! smiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post