This is the Message Centre for The Understudy - Makoun the Passmaster

Blog #5

Post 1

The Understudy - Makoun the Passmaster

Good afternoon everyone!

I saw a great t-shirt yesterday. It said “Particle physics gives me a Hadron” I saw it and I couldn’t stop giggling. Also I believe a villa shirt was mentioned about a week ago, concerning a ‘big’ fan who had “Size” and “0” on the back of his shirt. Any more funnies? Also I saw the funny football nicknames, and my favourite has to be Kiki “Chris” Musampa.

Right, time for the –of-the-Day thoughts.

‘Joke’ of the Day – A blonde from Essex is lying on the ground, bleeding heavily. Two paramedics come up to her and ask “What’s your name?” She replies “Sheila” “OK Sheila,” they continue “Where are you bleeding from?” “I’m from Romford,” she replies.

After yesterdays panning by the critics, I’d better not ask the audience what they thought.

Right, Thought-of-the-Day.
Which of the original starting Pokemon was the best? (I say Squirtle, but hey, what do I know.)

Facts of the Day: Water on the Equator does not swirl away anti-clockwise like in Britain, but just goes straight down. Also Diniyar Bilyaletdinov is called (unsurprisingly) Billy at Everton. How unoriginal! They could have gone for Lettie, Dino or Sergey.

Football League club of the day - The club of the day is… Cheltenham Town! Statistically the closest league club to where I live, Cheltenham are nicknamed the Robins. Incidentally the word ‘Chav’ started off in Cheltenham. (Cheltenham Average) and it has been accepted into popular culture. Cheltenham play at Whaddon Road.

World Place of the Day: Auckland in New Zealand.

Word of the Day: Warsaw in Poland. Not to be confused with Walsall, West Midlands. They speak better English in Warsaw.

Song of the Day: It’s not Nirvana because I don’t like Nirvana. It’s Crawl, by Radiohead.

British Place of the Day: It is…………… Barnstaple in North Devon.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for The Understudy - Makoun the Passmaster

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more