This is the Message Centre for SashaQ - happysad

Subbing John Moores

Post 1

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

Hiya Sasha smiley - hug

I have taken John Moores to sub: A87873042 don't forget to subscribesmiley - towel

I'll do the subbing when I can, hopefully this weekend, and be back with any comments.

smiley - cheers

GB
smiley - galaxysmiley - tardis

Subbing John Moores

Post 2

SashaQ - happysad

Hi GB smiley - hug

Thank you! I've subscribed to the new Entry smiley - ok and I hope you enjoy subbing it smiley - zen

Subbing John Moores

Post 3

All done and awaiting approval. I certainly did enjoy it! In fact John Moores was on my list of articles to write, so I am happy to remove that. Is your photo a statue? A great man with a worthy Guide Entry (please also check my categorisation and feel free to suggest others you think suitable).

The "inventions" category I set up a while ago is empty smiley - sadface do you consider creating the Littlewoods Pools an invention or an innovation?

smiley - hug

GB
smiley - galaxysmiley - runto watchsmiley - racket1

Subbing John Moores

Post 4

SashaQ - happysad

Thanks GB smiley - hug

Sorry for taking one of the Entries off your list again, but glad you are the sub-editor for it - I certainly enjoyed writing it as it means a lot to my family smiley - biggrin

I've just got one nitpick about what I wrote again smiley - laugh

"he reduced the expenses by handling the coupons at home rather than in the office"

should be "an office"

Thank you - excellent linkage as always smiley - ok

I've taken a photo of the biography, which has photos of Sir John on the cover, so that will look quite good on the Entry smiley - biggrin It's years since I've been to Church Street where the statue is...

Subbing John Moores

Post 5

smiley - birofixedsmiley - ok

Trust me, I am very happy to have my list shortened (smiley - laugh) and the photo sounds excellentsmiley - book

Returned to Edssmiley - wizard

smiley - hug

Subbing John Moores

Post 6

h2g2 Guide Editors

Congratulations! Your Entry is on the Front Page today smiley - magic

Subbing John Moores

Post 7

smiley - applause

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for SashaQ - happysad

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more