This is the Message Centre for Nosebagbadger {Ace}

Onto my Masters!

Post 1

Nosebagbadger {Ace}

Well that's the Undergrad in Philosophy and Classics dealt with...finally! smiley - run

Having had a surprisingly energetic response from the lazy philosophers I've finally had an answer from my last Classics module

As such - I've got my 2:1! smiley - biggrin

Back to same Uni for a Masters in Management for the next year in September - looks like I'll need to start working smiley - nur

I would say time for a few smiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - bubblysmiley - bubbly

...but I managed to get myself almost isolated on the day of my results and there's no-one to go drinking with! smiley - wah

Onto my Masters!

Post 2

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

pah. drink alone then! smiley - biggrin - well, go to a pub... they'll be people there... hastle them... and then you'll be drinking not alone! huzzah! <biggron. goodluck with the masters... = I loved studieing.... studying... - still think I might return one day and do a PhD, to complete the three, from BSc to MSc and thence PhD smiley - zen - doubt I'd get funding for Phd though, so hat would prob cost a fortune smiley - yikessmiley - zen enjoy the student life whilst you can though smiley - grovel - real life, outside being student, basically... sucks in so many ways smiley - laughsmiley - silly - Mind, if you really put yourself to it, there's no reason to not continue just living like you are a student, post actually being one... - I've dragged it out, and I'm ... oo. about twenty years since I was last a actual student smiley - snorksmiley - sillysmiley - boingsmiley - alesmiley - disco

Onto my Masters!

Post 3

Nosebagbadger {Ace}

I think there's a bit more home-baked bread in your student life compared to mine!

Onto my Masters!

Post 4

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - laugh I really must get back into baking bread... heck, after this afternoon, I might be radioactive enoug to cook it, without having to turn hte oven on smiley - laughsmiley - biggrinsmiley - cool

Onto my Masters!

Post 5

SashaQ - happysad

Congratulations! smiley - ale Enjoy your vacation, and good luck with your Masters.

I loved studying, too, so I got my PhD basically for fun smiley - laugh I still live like a student now myself, pretty much, apart from not having to share a kitchen, which is a plus point of being more adult-like smiley - cool

Onto my Masters!

Post 6

Superfrenchie

smiley - bubbly Yay ! Congratulations !

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Nosebagbadger {Ace}

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more