This is the Message Centre for kbrtiata

Sacroiliac joint pain

Post 1

kbrtiata

I have had slight sacroiliac joint pain for months smiley - grovel
I had it because my right hip bone might touch to the hard chair or I twisted my leg while I was sleeping and very small hip bone has slightly touch my nerve since then...
Surgery said it wasn't serious one, so that I should have enough rest, not to play hard sports smiley - blue

Thanks God, my leg isn't numb, that's fine.. though I get lazier and lazier as I don't feel doing anything smiley - grr

The thing is 'supporter' for my waist is too small to wrap and support my right hand hip
smiley - headhurts
smiley - rofl

OUCH!!! grrr

smiley - diva

Sacroiliac joint pain

Post 2

Reality Manipulator

Tammyu, I have very sorry I have not replied earlier. I am very sorry to hear bout the sacroiliac joint pain that you have had for months. I hope that the pain has subsided and is more bearable.smiley - hugsmiley - cuddle I have pulled muscles in leg when I have been asleep. Now I am suffering a painful left bunion, left knee and left hip, which I think is due to the dampness in the air even when it's sunny as we have had so much rain from November last year and the three months of this year. Today has been a very rainy day.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for kbrtiata

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more