This is the Message Centre for Vestboy

it's 2 - 20p's, 1 - 5p and a Canadian 2 cents piece

Post 21

Vestboy

Hi Prof. You've certainly been through a lot. I had my own dramas a couple of years ago when I was living in Oz and my wife fell downstairs in the UK. I got a call to say come home immediately as they didn't think she would make it through the night. Shortening a long story she was unconscious for two weeks and then when they brought her round she couldn't feel anything down her left side.

Now she is back at work full time!

Post 22

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Phew! I'm glad she made a full recoverysmiley - smiley

a peak of curiosity smiley - biggrin your lass here and you in Oz ? was she over here visiting relatives

Post 23

Vestboy

No I was on a work contract in Sydney while she stayed in the UK. We saw each other twice a year for about a month at a time.

Post 24

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

wow! absence certainly does make the heart fonder

Post 25

Vestboy

It does. When she had her injury and I thought I would lose her it put a lot of things into perspective.

Post 26

smiley - hugunderstandable my friend and I hope you told her of your feelingssmiley - smiley

Post 27

Vestboy

I do, every day.

Post 28

can't knock that my friendsmiley - smiley

Post 29

~ jwf ~ scribblo ergo sum

smiley - bigeyes
So that's the origin story of Vestboy.
smiley - ok

smiley - cheers
~jwf~

Post 30

are you back home now ? or still having to travel about due to the job you do

Post 31

oops! just back-read post 8smiley - laugh
thereforesmiley - smileyhows the job going ? hope it's ok and you've settled into itsmiley - smiley

Post 32

Vestboy

New Job's going well. I can't work out what to do with all the free time I've suddenly got from not being on the road all the time - hence I'm posting here, I guess.

Post 33

as long as the pays good, who caressmiley - winkeye

Post 34

Vestboy

Pay... smiley - erm did I say that they pay me?

Post 35

argh! one of those - Friday pay day grovel "can I have more please" smiley - sadface

Post 36

Vestboy

And all the coal you can eat!

Post 37

smiley - winkeyeyour definitely NOT a conservative thensmiley - biggrin

Post 38

Vestboy

Certainly not. I've had the injections.

Post 39

I'm also safe and never even had a run of the Lib'ssmiley - laugh

Post 40

Vestboy

Kindred spirits. Though I did have a friend who had a bit of a liberal turn, once.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Vestboy

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more